Away with the fairies

Hi can anyone help with advice on freezing. I can walk for miles but as soon as I have to stop or pause I sometimes cannot move. Today I went to Camden and when I wanted to cross the road or when someone walked in front of me I froze. I take 4 sinemet and 1 mirapexin + 1 sertraline for anxiety. I have been diagnosed 4 years. This seems to have come about within the last 6 weeks.  Would be grateful for any advice on meds or tricks to get me going again thank you 

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing freezing in the last few weeks. I'm sure some other forum members will be along soon to share their experiences of freezing. We also have some information here about what can help and techniques to try.

I hope this helps. Please remember we also have a Helpline on 0808 800 0303 if you would like to have a chat with one of our advisers about this.

Take care,

Joanne - Digital team. 

cool

I was freezing all day yesterday so I turned the fire up and put my fleece  on, now before  any one posts a post saying I am being disrespectful of A W T F or  Alpha Whisky Tango Fairies, giving  a respectful edge to it nay far   from it, for if my body  temperature climbs or plummets I simply shut  down or freeze of course  in Mr Fairies case there may be  another reason  your  drug regime my  need  tweeking or changing all together it took me18yrs to finally find  DUodopa  and settle 87% of my annnoying symptoms and though I still have  heavvy shut downs thee freezing has  melted away

Regards  Fed or FEDbig grin

cool 

Hello  Joanne I know its probably broken every  rule in the PDFRB  or  PDFRBOOK if you prefer  did  you receive  the "my fave music" for youse all to  listen too  just Kewreeuz

FED

When i freeze i imagine there are steps ie lift leg right up as your about to go up stairs