Being positive about having PD

Well said:smile:
AB

Having no idea of the meaning of the expression, "Higher Knowledge", I really can`t comment.
I present Beethovens words In a sort of throw away fashion, as a slogan to help struggling Parkies get through their day.
Bodily vibration? Hmm.
satisfaction? .....Yes,
Da da da daaaa......
Nah.
There's nothing positive about having PD. I hate it:disappointed:
I agree. Do meet some nice people here tho:smile:
Whats wrong with a little bit of negativity?

You never know, It might be good for you!

There is no such thing as pain if it doesn’t reach the brain. When a pain impulse is initiated, it must reach the brain to be determined as pain. The nerve impulse is carried to the brain in a manner that is similar to the flow of electricity along a wire. Simplified, the pain impulse is transmitted to the brain via a flow of positively charged magnetic particles called ions.

There are several ways to block the transmission of the pain impulse to the brain. One is the use of an anesthetic block. A second is the use of drugs which act on the hypothalamus of the brain to dull the pain. The third is the use of Magnetic Therapy to impede the flow of the nerve impulse.

By placing a highly powerful negative magnetic field over the nerve, the magnetically, positively charged ions will be attracted to the negative magnetic field, thus impeding the flow of the positively charged ions along the nerves to the brain. Of course, some of the positive ions will escape, thereby allowing continued sensation. However, research reveals that the longer the magnets are in place over the affected site, the more effective the negative magnetic field will become, Thus, the longer the product is used, the more effective it becomes.

Negative waves ain't that bad after all!!:rolling_eyes:
that was the second thing Ludwig said.
the first was 'what?'
morning turnups?
I thought you was dead.
Wishful thinking sid?
So it is Q of mind over magnets? Or is it the other way around? Whichever, I am away to buy some magnets. Must remember to ask helpful young man in the hardware shop to put a big red + and a big black - in fluorescent paint in the appropriate places
Wheres the jump leads? lol
Botheration, this is getting complicated. To whom do I attach these jump leads to and which way round should they go - me to s/he or ...?
Dearest AB while your in the ACME hardware store ask the young man for fork handles but make it sound like your asking for four candles, minutes of hilarity.

You'll also need jet propelled roller skates, However please avoid tunnels, they contain trains, and going over the edge of a cliff, the end piece breaks off and no matter what you try it lands on your head.

This is an example of higher knowledge.
By jove, by jove, I think I've got it. Higher knoweledge = more than what I have got.

Never fear Eck, I avoid roller skates and trains like the plague. Unfortunately I have to get upon a 'plane quite soon in order for someboby with more knowledge than me to tell me whether or not I can move.

I shall then be able to decide what to to with the return half of my ticket
Hi everyone
Haven't posted for a while.sorry posh bird but I'm on the negative side at the moment.I'm getting every pain you can think of in every part of my body.im still keeping mobile but I'm only getting 1 hour sleep a day.ive also got bells palsey now which the doc prescribed tramadol,,eight a day I was on them two months and felt even worse I was like a zombie I couldn't drive constantly dizzy.until someone told me they had problems on one a day.i came off them myself and did cold turkey with them.the pain is worse now and it feels like my head is being crushed.ive been like this since April when it came on.but even though I've got a busy family I feel like I'm on the outside looking in .they don't realise anything about pd and keep trying to hurry me up.the wife has to much on to be my carer and says she wants her life back and will leave in the future.the forum is for the positive members to help because the next day they might be negative.

Sorry for going on but I'm newly dx and in constant pain

John