BIG MAC n FRIES?

AFTER I HAVE EATEN A BIG MAC & FRIES, MY BODY GETS SO HYPER, CANT KEEP STILL , IM LIKE A DURACELL BUNNY !!.......EVEN TO THE EXTENT I HAVE TO LEAVE OFF MY MEDICATION FOR THE NEXT DOSE AND SOMETIMES HAVE TO CUT THE DOSE DOWN, THIS HAPPENS 90% OF THE TIME AFTER IVE ATE THE SAME MEAL, STRANGE HUH GUYS ?? SOUNDS SILLY I KNOW BUT ITS TRUE, JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS NOTICED THIS ??
nope, but am more than willing to experiment.
Do you have any kind of soft drink with your Big Mac?
Aspartame and Tartrazine (food colourings) are the most likely culprits.
yes, just a coke, but yet i drink coke on its own and nothing !!
Easy Peesy Welshbear, the last time a bear got hyper it killed my wife :grin: Then again, not such a bad idea :bulb:

Christo has probably nailed it (food colourings) but do you have salt on your fries?

Shouldn't be the protein as BM&F has less (31g) than maximum daily limit (50g).

The carb and fat content is very high as well (116g and 55g respectively). You can try eating something high in food colouring and low in all of protein, carbs and fat (is there any?). By a process of elimintaion you can get to the probable answer.

Bon Appetit! (if you can use that expression when having Mickey D :rolling_eyes: )

Best wishes,
rico
Yes. It's a process of elimination. You could try Burger King and see if you get the same result.