Bruising

Good Morning

After yesterdays downpours its fine and sunny here in Northumberland, I fear climate change has altered the weather patterns in the Northern Hemisphere and the milder winters and humid wet summers will be the norm, this of course will lead to a rapid increase in bruising for parky club members, first there is the danger of the golf ball sized hail striking ones person, or me if you like, and other persons also as well could be severely bruised, deliberate poor grammar there.  There is another way of bruising without realising it, often through the night when deeply unconscious I enter the parallel universe this is a place you do not want to go to believe me hideous demons and monsters lie in wait or gangs of thugs vandalising the car, ,last night I made the journey to this  palace of Hades where I know I am in for some form of terrible confrontation, last night my wife was about to be raped I tried to reach her but despite running flat out I was too late, finally I  got there and bgan taking my revenge,(with a Machete) blood and brains were flying but I was  also punching so hard my fist was entering the skull with a satisfying thud, it was truly horrible, but I had saved my wife my dear precious lady was safe, I awoke sreaming and shouting, the knuckles on both hands grazed and swollen and in the wall the distinct imprints of my fist  so I am nursing very painfull hands this morning which just shows  even while sleeping bruising can occur, the dream was shocking and so real thats why I am posting this post as it takes my mind off it while allowing you to see the horrors I have to deal with when I should be sleeping peacefully.

Best of best Regards              Fedfrown

Good Morning

After yesterdays downpours its fine and sunny here in Northumberland, I fear climate change has altered the weather patterns in the Northern Hemisphere and the milder winters and humid wet summers will be the norm, this of course will lead to a rapid increase in bruising for parky club members, first there is the danger of the golf ball sized hail striking ones person, or me if you like, and other persons also as well could be severely bruised, deliberate poor grammar there.  There is another way of bruising without realising it, often through the night when deeply unconscious I enter the parallel universe this is a place you do not want to go to believe me hideous demons and monsters lie in wait or gangs of thugs vandalising the car, ,last night I made the journey to this  palace of Hades where I know I am in for some form of terrible confrontation, last night my wife was about to be raped I tried to reach her but despite running flat out I was too late, finally I  got there and bgan taking my revenge,(with a Machete) blood and brains were flying but I was  also punching so hard my fist was entering the skull with a satisfying thud, it was truly horrible, but I had saved my wife my dear precious lady was safe, I awoke sreaming and shouting, the knuckles on both hands grazed and swollen and in the wall the distinct imprints of my fist  so I am nursing very painfull hands this morning which just shows  even while sleeping bruising can occur, the dream was shocking and so real thats why I am posting this post as it takes my mind off it while allowing you to see the horrors I have to deal with when I should be sleeping peacefully.

Best of best Regards              Fedfrown

How terrible for you those nightmares, Fed !! I presume they are a consequence of the medication, hence there is no way out.

I am sorry!!

Take care.

Hello Red Poppy

Yes it is 80% medication and 47% parky, it also effects my ability to work out simple mathematical  er, er things, the night terrors have been plaguing me for years and just when I think they cant possibly get any worse, well , they do but in multiples of 10 ,I know I have to live with them or die with them I choose to live, for what is the alternative if I was to take my own life for instance parky will win by default and that aint going to happen as long as I can draw breath no Poppy  when its time to go I will call the shots not  parky, it is one of the most vicious pitiless entities to invade humankind and gives no quarter,so it must expect the same, I have not wasted the last 15yrs , I was diagnosed in 99 , I have read and researched virtually every word ever written about BLACKHEART  and I can contain it and tame the worst symptoms , the most painful and stressful but I must stay sharp and as Alert as a very large box of Alert things, for parky watches and waits for me to drop my guard then like a cunning fox finding his way into the chicken hut he slips past my defences and always hits hard,, always expecting to land the killer punch, for those 15 years we have fought a war of attrition, and taken heavy losses on both sides, the Duodopa system which I adopted over one year ago now is a great ally and parky bows to its superior firepower turns and runs, this allows me to recall the resources I must use to keep the enemy at bay and some normality returns, I am not going bonkers Poppy, this is how  I manage  the beast and how I run my life, Its essential to use my diminishing resources to optimum effect this is how I get through each day, I dont always get it right as the fox as I said is very cunning , as Captain Blackadder said and I quote "cunning as a professor of cunning at Oxford University",I am going to turn in now I hope you have a peacefull night, and I wish the same for me also.                                      Kindest Regards           FedsmilePS  I ALSO FIND mysterious bruising on my  arms when I wake, it must be the way I lie in bed.

Hi, Fed,

I am glad to hear that you are keeping up the fight against this dreadful disease! I know you are going to keep strong.

Take care

PS Is the bruising caused by the medication too?