DaT scan

Hi PJ

So sorry for not having been on the forum lately.  I did get the appointment with the neurolgist who confirmed that I do have traits of Parkinsons and also Parkinsonism.  I dont know whether or not I wanted the nism; when I have been on line they say it does not respond to dopamine as well but on the other hand - he did say it wouldn't kill me but failed to be drawn in, when I questioned him about the quality of living.  But, between then and now I could get run over by a bus -ha ha.

I have been away on a holiday over the Christmas and New Year period and a couple of days before the end of the holiday got the flu and a chest infection.  It has hung around for quite awhile, no one was willing to take it from me but hurrah, am now on the mend.

I hope that things have improved for you and I wish you a very happy new year.

In your letter you mentioned about keeping in touch.  You can on here at the very beginning opt to send a personnal letter which is for the attention of the addressee only.   What do you think?  They inform you have mail and ask whether or not you want to receive it.

Thinking of you and a big hug

Warm regards

Astoriasis

Hi  Astoriasis

so sorry I have not posted for a while I also like you are getting fed up. I also saw a Neurologist the one I see is  not nice these people should have to walk in our shoes for 24 hours. He said he would not rule out Parkinson but I also had the Parkinsonism traits. He started me on Sinemet which made me very sick and I slept for four days. I now feel much better and I am walking better and my tremors have not as bad, but when I go outside my body goes into over drive I think it stress but I don't feel stressed. I go back on the 30th January. Then I have appointment in London in April I hope I will get answers.

i will try and send you my email address and we can talk on the phone I have free minutes every month.

look forward to all your news.

Sending big hug Paulette

Hi Astorasis I have set up my account so you can send me a email. Any problems let me know lots to tell you.