Disease progression

I had a problem hearing my husband when he called if hr needed me . I bought a remote doorbell which is plugged into the electric in the kitchen . Whenever I go upstairs or into the garden he presses his buzzer .

Make sure it's a different sound to your doorbell Lol I must admit I get them mixed up on occasions .
davech

15 years on may be about right, we are just there and things are not great, but nobody can say for sure as P progresses differently in everyone. I take heart form Vivian's posts and P 30 years on and it only recently it becoming a problem.

What we did many years ago; I gave up work 9 years ago, taking very early retirement, and we did then what we would have, (P excepted), been doing now as we near retirement. No regrets, that's our motto.

Yesterday OH could not stand or get out of a chair, today we have been to the local cinema and enjoyed a takeaway. Tomorrow, God willing, we are out to lunch and on Monday meeting up with a couple from our local branch for lunch, after both OH's have had their consultant appointment.

It's not all bad news, live for the moment, don't put off what you want to do until later and,'carpe diem.'