Does It Matter

I guess I must be doing something wrong; I can't seem to change the font.

Well, I've started, so I'll finish.

Hello to everyone on the forum. I hope I have put this in the right place. Don't really know what to say as you are all strangers to me at the moment, as I am to you. But hopefully we will become friends and acquaintances. We all have something which binds us together; how tightly, is up to the individual. Looking forward to my first reply
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately having PD does matter to me but, with the help of this forum, you might find some answers. Tell us more about yourself

Chris
Hi Woodstock,

welcome to the forum. I've found out more useful info on here than anywhere else and everyone will help out with questions whenever thay can. It can be a little time consuming especially when new topics open up and the old ones have to be searched for if your not a regular user but hey ho i'm very glad i found it.:smile:

Best wishes

Diane
Thanks for the reply. I have a couple of suggestions that may make the forum easier to use. I have just clicked reply to post but i have forgotten who I am replying to. Wouldn't it make sense to display the message you are replying to, just so you can look and remind yourself of what you and the other person said.

Secondly, on a lot of forum, at the bottom of the page it tells you how many are on line and if there any watchers.

Another thing that has struck me, the forum seems quite small considering the members that must belong to Parkinsons UK
Woodstock
welcome to the forum. You make a couple of good points. In fact you can see how many people are about if you use the 'latest activity' link on the left hand side of the page. this will point out the most recent posts and give you a list of those logged in and those watching but not.

the point about making it obvious what you are replying to is a good one too - I have often thought that. The web team at Parkinsons UK are planning a big revamp of the forum - I expect that the feature you suggest will appear then.

The forum is a goldmine of information about people affected by Parkinsons and all the issues that affect us. I hope you find this place as helpful as I do. When you feel comfortable you can tell us a little about yourself....

Elegant Fowl
Hi Woodstock,

The only way i have found to re view the message you want to reply to is to use the blue/white arrow 'Back' button near the address bar then click back on the 'Forward' one to continue typing. Not ideal but it helps!:rolling_eyes:

Diane
Thanks Diane, Anything to make life easier
Welcome, am not sure what "does it matter" applies to. Nice to have somebody new.
My advice is just keep talking: not as easy as it sounds.