Don't like it!

A forum is as good as the messages posted...
Well that didn't take long did it?
I can't believe you haven't included a forum for fundraising! I think it will be the last time I fundraise for the PDS. It will be Movers and Shakers next year in view of this. Ta ra.

Shelley
I find it a big improvement on the old forum. It is much easier to find your way around.
Rather than have to search through pages of posts and topics you can go straight to the area you want to. Thanks administrators.

I agree the page could be wider but it seems to be the fashion to have narrow webpages.
Have the letters been made smaller?
I am finding it more difficult to read! Maybe they are not so dense!
I reserve my judgement for now!!
Vic.
Hi Vic,
Hold down the CTRL key and press the + key at the same time. You get larger font / text.
Paul
Thanks for the tip you gave vic about enlarging the text, i was having problems with it as well and its much easier to read now

Bluebell
ROBERT
RIGHT OR WRONG THE MODERN WORLD SEEMS TO BE ABOUT LOTS OF CHOICES
IN A SHORT TIME YOU WILL GET USED TO IT
BEST WISHES
L/L
JUPITER MY FRIEND
WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON ???????
B/W
EX L/L

L C A
B K H
E L O

A O V
P R N
U E S
BLACKHOLE AND SUPERNOVA LANDLORD:laughing:
Thanks for the tip about enlarging the font, I had problems with it too. It does seem rather a narrow format but no doubt I will get used toit.
Rayder
ROBERT
RIGHT OR WRONG THE MODERN WORLD SEEMS TO BE ABOUT LOTS OF CHOICES
IN A SHORT TIME YOU WILL GET USED TO IT
BEST WISHES
L/L

Landlord, the modern world is about lots of different opinions. In a short time you will get used to it.
shelley
It is our forum to put up whatever we want to. So add a post. If it information you want look at the pds site.

difference between PDS and Movers and shakers is how they spend their funds.
PDS look at everything linked to the PD and the PwP they campaign for equity in service provision.pump prime pdns for two years and the list is endless

movers and shakers are a very research focused group all money raised goes to research. they also are highly connected people ie chair man of next, links with MJ Fx

It is all very good but movers and shakers people (not all but most)if they need a PDNS they pay to see one.
The PDSis at street level fighting for our rights

Tina x
Tina

Do any pharmaceutical companies sponsor the PDS?

J
Tina

As you seem to be in the PDS corner, their voice on the ground so to speak.
Could you please tell me and the forum why there isn't a dedicated area for side effects?
Going by the hits on the EX-compulsion threads, side effects were always top 3
I placed four threads on compulsions from the old forum, going back a year, on this forum yesterday, and all 4 were deleted.
The reason given------unsuitable material within the threads.??????

J
Jupiter I totally agree with you regarding the removal of the threads you saved on compulsive behavior from the other forum. If it's unsuitable material then why wasn't it removed at the time it was posted. Does this mean that if a post was made today or in the future of the same nature it would be removed from the forum? Please administrator this is a straight forward question and we request a straight forward answer back.

Cutiepie x
I also want to say that if it wasn't for the threads on compulsive behavior I don't know where I would of been today. I speak from my heart on this subject because it is something that very nearly lost me all my dignity, well everything really because I was slowly destroying myself. This forum and the wonderful people who post on here opened my eyes to the hidden dangers of side effects to medication. I think these threads play an important role in pwp life's and provide invaluable information which shouldn't be removed from the public eye.

I STAND MY GROUND!!!!

Jacqui
Jupiter
Speaking from my experience only..

the government have ruled that drug companies cannot have direct link with PwP. I Know from the YAPmag point of view, that, Britannia pharmaceuticals used to sponsor the magazine and help us with publishing. We can no longer have Nicci ... sad:disappointed:

They do meet with the Directors annually and for more info contact and speak to Hugo (Director),Claire or the team. They do a great job(have observed when in the office for meetings) and are constantly on the phones or writing to folk and raising awareness.

tina x
jupiter
where did you post them?
were they offering advise?
could they have upset someone?

remember as a society they are responsible for things that may go on in the forum. So if the posts do not meet with criteria they will be removed. That is the small print we signed (ticked)when we joined this site.
Sorry until the office opens on Monday I can't speak to anyone there ok .
kind regards

tina x
Hi Robert
I not judging forum quite yet.I don't like not being able to see whos on line.Also doesn't show up posts we have not read.Think the only way to really see what we think is when we have been posting for a while.

Take Care Dot xxx