Falls from nowhere! Any advice?

that’s what they told me also. seemed to be when I was feeling most normalnand alive

Still managing without taking any medication., since September.Have now had a brain scan, recently
Waiting for appointment with my consultant to discuss the results. Feeling stiffer and then falls have started to increased. Hoping for something positive to come out of my next consultant appointment

Diagnosed in June, but had symptoms , falls, and lethargy before.
now finding magic cebenedolpa pills don’t work, especially since breaking elbow twice due to wipeout falls. very apprehensive about future. both foe me and my family.

Know what you mean, having falls makes me lack confidence. Have previously used the NHS after having falls. Have today had another fall and have hopefully only badly bruised my foot, hopefully nothing broken. I’m a worry to my husband & family. Not sure where it will all end, but must carry on.
What else can we do

good luck with your consultant jbmad. mine was very cursory , maybe because this was with the NHS not private as before. there seems to,be little communication between. different depts.
personally, I am losing faith in things improving at all, but hope better medication might help, if not, what?
does madopar work?

Hi Namibia,

Oh no, I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve broken your elbow - I do hope you have been seen by a medical professional. It’s completely understandable why you’re feeling apprehensive about the future, but I hope you have felt the support from the community and please remember that we are to help you in any way we can. I’ve mentioned the support of our helpline before so please feel free to give us a call if ever you need more support.

Best wishes,
Reah