Gamblers Anonymous

Today's Certainties:-
--------------------

PREMIERSHIP:

Hull City v Manchester City = Draw (current odds 5/2)

TOP 10 HORSES:

Doncaster: 1.55 Aqualung (22/1)
Doncaster: 2.55 Pepite De Soleil (12/1)
Doncaster: 3.25 Oiseau de Nuit (7/1)

Sandown: 3.10 Lough Derg (11/1)
Sandown: 3.40 Razor Royale (13/2)
Sandown: 4.15 Song of Songs (4/1)

Wetherby: 1.15 Shadrack (3/1)
Wetherby: 2.20 Frankie Figg (9/2)

Lingfield: 1.25 Headache (7/2)
Lingfield: 4.10 Mister New York (11/2)

Good luck!
You lost every penny you owned, what makes you think today will be different?
I thought you said I had a stash of cash hidden away somewhere (I wish!)
No not me guv! Playing on your conscience is it?
Strange you can still gamble but always plead poverty!
I'm not gambling, can't afford it. Just giving tips.

Bet you can't wait till you're 18!
Your past condemns you. How can you give tips with your appalling record of success. You couldnt (and wouldnt) tip a waiter!
hello all just to say you hear a lot about gambling had the bug very bad and lost all Iowned a few times then out of the blue 25 june 2009 when down to last 10 pound left bookies NEVER been in since dont kown why dont care but by god never been so rich
del
hello all just to say you hear a lot about gambling had the bug very bad and lost all Iowned a few times then out of the blue 25 june 2009 when down to last 10 pound left bookies NEVER been in since dont kown why dont care but by god never been so rich
del
Whats the purpose of this thread kyle? Surely you not encouraging gambling after what you have been though.:imp:
Dotty

This thread is VERY clearly marked "ENTER AT YOUR OWN PERIL" for that reason. It's quite easy, and still exciting, to pick and follow horses and footie teams without having money on them. Personally I haven't put a penny on any of this selection (or anything else), which is just as well as nothing has won yet.

However if anyone else wants to pick a selection we can compare results at the end of day and see who does best.

No harm done, no cost.

I've personally lost hundreds of thousands thanks to DAs, so I'm not daft. But if anyone else is still going through gambling obsession responsibility hardly belongs with me. They need to review their medication immediately.
Great one liner from our resident tipster kyley.....

QUOTE I've personally lost hundreds of thousands thanks to DAs, so I'm not daft! UNQUOTE

oh deary me! what an understatement!
When I was on DAs a warning ENTER AT YOUR OWN PERIL would actually make me want to read more.Isn't part of the side effect risk taking,thrill seeking??
Your last part of the post I find hard.
'But if anyone else is still going through gambling obsession responsibility hardly belongs with me. They need to review their medication immediately.'
Aren't we here to help each other?