Hello and SOS

Not all dogs moult, which seems to be what triggers your wife's asthma. We have a Cairn which shouldn't, although looking at the state of me now I beg to differ! Apparently it is just while they are so very young. I can totally relate to your description, so much better than my feeble name of the 'zoomies'. Trouble is my little angel then throws a strop to end all strops cos he's completely kna????d himself. With hind sight it really wasn't the most sensible thing to do but I am stubborn and will struggle on. Took him to his first puppy training class last night and actually got hubby to come with me!!!!!! Enjoy your visits, at least that way you do get some time with the dogs.

Hello MSL

I also like cats but beloved reacts even worse to them,  its a K9 I want  but  it  wont  happen im  afraid,my oldest  daughter  has a rescued   Geeerman  Shepherd   and a spaniel  I love to see them but  a bit  of a gap is  appearing in our  relationship,  it  was  caused by  a  powering  up  of OCB  and I think I may have done  to much  damage, Im  through  that horrible  time  but my  lovely child, ( 43 ) finds  forgiveness difficult me thinks so I see less and less  of her  and  my  two  grand sons  and  the  dogs  of  course,  also when she brings them here it  starts my  wife sniffing  and  wheezing so they  are not wellcomed by  her as  you can imagine.

Take care best  wishes   FED 4cool

Was the OCB caused by the medication FED 4? I sincerely wish that even though she finds forgiveness difficult now she will eventually understand. Tell me to mind my own business but have you tried writing about it to her? 

Take care

Hello Sir Kev, the WIZARD

I know from past dealings with WIZARDS that respect is essential,let me tell you a true tale and you will perhaps understnd a littlebetter,

I first noticed onset of BLACKHEART way back in 96, my left hands port side little finger would  vibrate at a speed where it almost became a blur now

I used to operate heavy earth movers and started driving Cat Artic Dump trucks for a local  Heav Plant Hire Company by the name of OWEN PUG

and back in good old 76 these were state of the  art kit you know no heaters no sprung seats brakes ha HA what breaks I turned nuber 12 over 4 TIM                 TIMES before I got the hang of it, at least it proved the concept of Artics as the load carrying or body of the machine could completely overturn but the cab            the cab would stay upright which was good,so time rolled by and  must tell you the company was first class, fair and paid well, I had lived on  a farm nea                  near a small mining town  called   burdin I used to work for the guy who owned the farm but the wages were crap in fact I trippled my take home pay                     pay  in the first week times were good, I had a fantastic gorgeous wife and two daughters  4 ans 2yrs so as I said things were good, but were a     about              about to change Sir KEVWIZZARD, we had to move from the farm as the guy neede  the cottage foor my replacement so sadly we packed and left  the c                          cosy cottage for a council house in the village of Annmold now council estates have a reputation here  in the UK Kev I dont  know if you h                 if its the same in Australia  and I lived in a beautiiful white ottage or  even  a cottage in CUMBERLAND, and I loved that place so much it broke my heart to leave            leave so taking a council house was a terrible  decision spurred and encouraged my my lovely  wife, " its near to the shops and  the school for the bairns well                well it did make sense so  we moved into the two bed semi, now I couuld go into   great  detail here but  I wont as I   told a very  similar story f the pain and             horror of the  collapsing relationshhip of a marriage on Facebook. I never mentioned any names and was about three words from completion when , well I wont               wont mention  names as I dont  want anymore flak and by telling the story on  face  book well the whole world reads facebook, and it resulted in a wave of  anger    anger ?/ but a even bigger load of sympathy even very pretty Russian Ladies,and some real stunners from the  Ukraine Africa South America all wanted to know       know and meet me, some with young children by the way this occured just three weeks  since  Kev, the  poor  bu@@@@s are desperate to  escape, one  lady           had been raped by  pro Russian Militia she was so lovely I almost asked my wife if  we  could give  her sanctuary and  try to get her settled seeking Assylum on               on the grounds that her life was  iin  danger, well you ca imagine what Lorraine said cant  you , she wont even let  me  have   a  K9 or Kitty, so no chance anyway   anyway  im  way  off   track as per for me so appologies what I meant to tel all my buddies was the two weeks prior to leaving the farm I had been crop spraying  spraying and this was a task I DID NOT LIKE we only had those thick paper masks  to   cover  the mouth and  nose which did nowt  t stop the deadly spray enter            entering my lungs, I remember in the 52 acre field looking back as a wren flew through the  deadly spray, it flew another 3 or 4 mtrs then dropped dead I love            love  birds and bird   watching and I could not believe what  I had  witnessed of course  there was no way of  proving my  work had  killed  the  beautiful little bi             bird, Britains 2nd smallest, the   smallest  being  the Goldcrest, then  I started thinking bl'''dy hell if its destroyed this  lovely little creature wtf is  it  doing to  me

SO I  FOLDED  THE SPRY  BOOM AND HEADED HOME, it was a Friday and  my  last day in  agriculture my  head  was thhumping and   I FELT  SICK THEN I  THEN I WAS SICK, HOW IS VOMIIT ALWAYS GGOT CHOPPED  CARROTS  IN IT ,I was ver ill until the following day when  my  wife needed curtains erected    erected and  decorating  you  know  the drill, and one of the most heartbreaking things about the move was I had  to sell  my Border Collie  Bess,  she was  a working   working  dog,  a  council  estate  is  no  place  for  a  dog  with  her skills, when I bought her from   a chap near Netherwitton  as I walked into  the barn there were 7  bundles  of  black  and  white  fluff  all  jumping  up  trying  to  get  this  new  human  to  play,, I had  my   mind set  on  a dog  as   they  are  better for  working  cattle  cattle  and  two  fine  specimens  were  keen  to  make  my   acquaintence ,,, but I spied a  shy  little  head  peering out from under a old  door, she  had  a wellcome in her eyes  and  was  not  frightened  only  shy , so  decision  made, "Ill have  her", "   n nay  nay  lad  shes  ower  quiet shill  nee,r  mek   a  warker "  "NOPE ILL  TEK  TH  LITTLUN,   so  started  a  adventure  with  the  most  beautiful animal  I have   had  the  pleasure to  know, im  stopping  now as ive  a feeling this  post wants  to  fly,  so  watch  this  space  for  wonder and  tradgedy

Hope you are well Kev looking  forward  to  swapping  mails with  you mate

FED4                                           

sad face I sold bess to  the guy I  bought her from he was impressed when I showed her  at  work , when I explained that only 2weeks after I toook her home  she  was  working the chickens and ducks also  the bigger  more aggressive  geese ,  he  said he  never thought  she would be  any  good and  was  amazed, so cash changed hands and bess was placed in the  cage  and off she  went leaving  me  in tears, I had to stop twice on the trip  home, I went to see her  three times, until  the  day I rang James Ions,  the  chap   who  bought  her, to ask if I could visit, but it was his daughter who  answered she  told me they  had to  euthanase her as  she  was fitting and the  vetinary  said she had massive neurological impairment that year my  marriage broke, and  18months later I was diagnosed with  pd, which  causes neurological damage , coincidence  NAH

FED4

Hello MSL   yes  the  OCB was  caused  by  the  meds, and  five  miutes after I had read your post she rang me,  so  thank you but allok now

FED4

So glad your daughter rang. You've obviously had a really rough time so I hope things will be better between you.

coolThank you for your  concern my friend, Im afraid thigs  have  not  improved much it will be  something I have  done more than  likely/

May all good things come  your  way friend

FED4