Hello to all in this exclusive club

Hi to all
Just diagnosed in January .before turning 55 , still coming to terms with it
Still working as usual consultant has me on requip 12 mg a day
Symptoms like pains ,stiffness and tremor gone so happy days
But replaced by insomnia, abdominal pains, nausea, const,
Suppose the lesser of the evils

I'm a lucky man and im thankful for a wonderful wife and family who have been so supportive
Don't know what the future holds and it scares me in the wee small hours when i cant sleep
but then I just realise that no one knows whats in front of them so just take it day by day

I found the site and the forum a great source of information much better than my consultant :-)

Thank you
hi
sounds as though you're doing well. any signs of ocd?
cheers
hiya welcome to puk forum,im ali been dx 12 years im 43.its good you have a good family around you to help,its very important i think.there lot of information and resurch here on the forum,good friends to be made also.any questions you need to no please dont hesutate to post im sure some one will have a answer for you.also im sure you no there is the helpline with experienced friendly staff there to help.hope to see more of you around forum, x:smile:
Hi it sounds as if you are coming to terms with it and coping very well. As has been said above this site is very informative but also the help line is very good. I have used it a couple of times and they are always very good. You can ask them about anything not just symptoms and medication but about work, family life anything.

So WELCOME:sunglasses:
TO Turnip

NO no sign of OCD but the wife always told me if i was any more laid back i would be horizontal so maybe that's something to do with it.

I Did watch the channel 4 documentary "sex lies and parkinsons" compulsive spending etc interesting stuff.

My nephew joked and told me i was so tight with money there was no drugs invented yet could make me spend.

WE will see I really fancy a new car !!!:laughing:
TO Turnip

NO no sign of OCD but the wife always told me if i was any more laid back i would be horizontal so maybe that's something to do with it.

I Did watch the channel 4 documentary "sex lies and parkinsons" compulsive spending etc interesting stuff.

My nephew joked and told me i was so tight with money there was no drugs invented yet could make me spend.

WE will see I really fancy a new car !!!:laughing:
... as long as its only one! and not a red ferrari.
:grin:
A very warm welcome Sir, as you say this is an exclusive forum and one which I am
so glad to be part of,there is so much help and encouragement from all the kindest of kind and helpful nothing is too much trouble, especially from turnip who seems to have such a expansive knowledge of virtually any subject under the sun and always seems to find a answer to any query , but everyone here is the same
we are all battling the same demon ,so once again welcome and may your llama have many llams, Kindest Regards fedex
gossssh! :flushed::flushed::flushed:
:grin::sunglasses:
No need to be embarrassed turnip ,your words carry much weight ,your wisdom is great,but I cant go on as its 1120pm, too late,sleep well mate:sunglasses:
Fed:wink:
Hello Pmac, Welcome to the forum. What else can I say, I think it has all been said, so, once more Welcome. Love Blue Angel x

:smile::wink:Hi Fed, howya doin'? HI Turnip .:wink::smile: