Insomnia

Do I not get a hug or is it just a guy thingšŸ˜„

Hi Babs
I send you a big virtual hug too :couple:

Cheers Keith.:blush:

Thatā€™s me going to bed now Iā€™m shattered.

Good Night will see you the morra.

NA Na Na Na Na man a ainā€™t hivinn
thisgoindoun jusycosmedoseoff
therrbehugsnstuff appennin
mefottawozinnthegangman eveerybody
binnavvinhugs wennammsnoozinman

Wellallicansayizthatyouwerethewan tistartgeeinoohthesekinahugsman.
so figure that wan oot. Any wase we ur wan gang an you ur part oh it . Ok ma cronie. X

Moarnin Babswood
A suppoze if am stull inra gang
Itā€™s ok but the hug that. a dished out
Wiz aberrhug tae squeeze hisribs fir
beeincheekie abootmafoaty jistcoz
awramirras huv beenplanked in
hishoos .Awe awiz moanin aboot wiz
yootoo waytid tae a fod intae a weekip
an then went aweebit radiorentai dishinn ootra wee nisitis awrite hen
ennywiy gidtae heerfaeye
Youhivagrateday hen :pill::pill: Tommy

Hi Babswood
Are you doing good today I hope so
Iā€™ve been so tired for a couple of days
(, BEEN UP ALL NIGHT WITH A SICK FRIENDS WIFE)
SERIOUSLY THOUGH I think Iā€™ll need to get my doctor to refer me to a trick cyclist Iā€™m doing some not normal things like counting to ten before I get up . And sometimes if I donā€™t get up on ten I start again maybe itā€™s some kind of o.c.d . Tommy

Hi Keith
I know Iā€™ve not been on but Iā€™ve been extremely tired with stiff legs especially the non shaky one Iā€™ve sent a message to Babswood I know itā€™s public on here but I donā€™t really care Iā€™ve never been the man up type and anyway maybe someone will contact me with some advice
Have a look because I donā€™t want to write it twice
I think Iā€™m going crazyā€¦ Tommy :pill::pill:

Hi Tommy Iā€™m always counting 123 I got so fed up Iā€™m now doƬng 56789 no difference eh.

Iā€™m sick of counting every time I move.

Is it like a cramp feeling in your leg but all over if you get whit a mean.

Hope you okay apart from that. Whereā€™s your pal the day then another wee day oot.
Iā€™m just jealous.

On.a serious note I donā€™t think Keith is doing too good do you think that.?

Babs x member nos 1 of Tams gang.

Okay Dokey ma China. X x x

Hello Babswood
I just thought I was losing it (I know what you are thinking) Iā€™ve been to see psychiatrists before but they always ended up on the couch listening to me
DONā€™T. KNOW WHY
An yes I believe Keith is hiding something
Heā€™s on another day out no wonder heā€™s knackered and Iā€™m sure heā€™ll have something to say to us when heā€™s back on but we mean well and want him in the gang , Tommy :pill:
P S should I just just count to 5 and that will be normal then?

Hi Tommy itā€™s me pal one of your gang members. So does Keith not know he has to lĆØt us know what he is doing.

How are you Tommy.
I felll down the stairs backwards and Iā€™m in agony.

Hi babswood
Hope youā€™re not on your own
Did you get the message from Peter?
I donā€™t know where Keith is and have you got any more questions.
Seriously though maybe you should contact the hospital considering your op youā€™ve hadā€¦ Tommy

Hi Babswood
Donā€™t leave me hanging about I want to know if youā€™re ok

(Edited by moderator to remove personal phone number)

Hi Babswood
Iā€™m having another night of insomnia
and itā€™s all your fault well it canā€™t be mine
can it
I sincerely hope youā€™re ok pal and went with Mr w to hospital for a scan especially as you have just had emergency surgery and need to check youā€™ve not damaged your back in any way I know I joke and stuff but I am concerned about a member of the gang being injured you have enough problems to deal with both of you.
I should know coz when I was 14 I sent a letter to Jimā€™ll fix it asking if I could appear on its a knockout WHAT A MISTAKE TO MAKE eh?
Anyway please get in touch when you get a chance.
My thoughts are with you bothā€¦ Tommy

Morning babs i agree with tommy you should get yourself checked out after all you only just had surgery hope you got my answer to what tablets i take don,t know where my head was feeling bit better today just waiting for mam to get up i,m like mouse at moment :blush: hope you,ve not done any damage perhaps we should all be given michelen man suits (remember them)
Pete x

Hi Peter
Been to drs and got checked out.dr said itā€™s muscle damage and bruising starting to come out. Nothing broken thank goodness

I will need to be more careful going up and down stairs.
I find it very very sore.
Dr said it will take around 10 days to heal.so thatā€™s me counting again.
Hoping you are feeling better. Say Hello to Mam.
Take care my friend.

Hi Tommy hope all went well today.

Hi babs so glad there,s no major damage.have you thought of moving bed downstairs i done it months ago only use stairs in day now hope you got my reply on tablets i don,t know how tommy got message i,m bit better now mam says she,s ok and hopes you are to tommy on way to hospital his brother been rushed in lungs filling with fluid and he,s signed a dnr be careful
Pete and mam x

Thanks Peter it is so nice that you and Tommy cared about how I was.
I hope you feeling much better. What are we.like.There is always something eh.

Say hello to Mam and hoping she is well.

Will speak soon Peter x