Insomnia

That’s awrite then hen a thought it was me ranting about pip but I’m afraid it’s one of my biggest bugs .
You should have a look at the plp assessment thread I go overboard there one of them is called light bulb moment sums my feelings up quite well I think
Anyway thanks for asking about my brother I know i put a joke in there you could say inappropriately but it’s quite depressing really and I don’t know how to deal with that without looking like I’m hijacking his condition…Laters Tommy.

I was talking to Keith earlier he seems to be alright

By being funny that’s prob your way of dealing with the situation.

Good morning how are you this lovely sunny day.?

My problem is I’m not funny well not unless I look in the mirror eh hen ?
Morning Babswood you have good
Day Hen. Tommy
Hey Babswood I noticed some poor old geezer on the forum home page looking for information on PD and Arthritis and I was thinking maybe you could be his bus (just a thought or maybe I’m just nosey eh)

I will have a look.

So is Keith not coming back to the forum?

Yes probably tonight and your meds delivery yesterday must have some new ones cos that’s the fastest reply I’ve ever had from you I was expecting it tomorrow HA HA :pill: MIGHT EVEN BE A FORUM RECORD AND THERE’S NO DRUG TESTING ON HERE SO YOU SHOULD EXPECT A NEW BADGE EH?
LATERS PAL…

Was thinking of taking a break from forum as not much happening any more
Will maybe have a look back on in couple of weeks.

Not meaning any thing to your self as you are sound .
Okay Dokey speak soon.
Yer wee glesgae cronie :grin:x x x

Naw hen you dae wit ye huv tae jist as iong as ye dae come back cos a wull get a wee bit merr depressed if you’re no oan here.
Am gonny stoap Gon up tae the hoaspital coz av hud a sare belly fur three days noo it’s pure boggin up there an when a go tae the bog it kin oany be described as like auld shooz fawin oot the attic TMI eh?
Dinae stay awa too long hen awrabest Tommy. the last wan stonnin eh hen?

Hi babs hope your ok as not heard from you mam back to doctors in morning kidney function down i got bitten in garden last wk all up both arms thats me when i fall in s**t i don,t smell of roses lol
Pete

Hey Peter hope you doing better.

You must be worried about your mam

Hope everything works out Peter.

Give your mam my best wishes x x x

Hi Tommy where are you and Keith are you in hiding.
Hope you both ok
I had went out for lunch with my friend. Then when.i came home my other friend had popped in to see that was okay.
Nice to be thought of . X

hi babs your always thought of

im addicted to ebay
sorting out all the crap and selling ot on ebay
im makeing a fair amount out of crap i was going to take to the tip
i really get lost in it ,wasnt till i replied to you that nearly 5 hours have gone by
what did you bring me back from lunch lol

keith xxx

That’s Brilliant.! X
Put the money away for you and Kay to go away a nice weekend once you feeling better.x x x

I’m not hiding anywhere just so tired can’t believe it :pill::pill::pill::pill: Tommy

alright bruv
didnt know if you were with your brother
sorry bruv
get your rest , we can wait

I’m awake now Bruv
I didn’t visit my brother today it just puts me on a downer (selfish I know)

Hope you enjoyed your luncheon
I did say you would soon be as posh as me HA HA.
I’VE been like an old tired horse today
they shoot horses don’t they :horse_racing::horse::gun: XXTOMMY

take your place in line for that treatment bruv
we all deserve a selfish day ( thats why they call it selfish )

You’ll soon be using a knife and fork
HA. HA