Insomnia

Hi Roy same here not been a good friend btobanyone I do apologise heard from Keith and have been in touch with Tommy and now with Babs Jasper is nine months old and I have a partner called Millie mam not great having just lost sister
Pete

Hi Sheffy sorry it’s been so long mam not been great nor have I though I do now have a partner called Millie Jasper is king of house

Hi Tommy just to say I’m back mam not been great and lost her sister me I’m on new meds opiticone been two weeks found myself a partner in Millie

Hi Babs not been much of a friend to you send you a pm

Hello Peter, good to hear back from you mate. Yes, Keith said you’d found yourself a girlfriend, said she was a stunner :slightly_smiling_face:. Good luck to you.

Hi Roy yes Jasper not impressed hope you are all ok after virus at last my beloved reds are champions just in time as she is 15yesrs younger

Hope everyone on here are all keeping well. What a ‘lockdown’ this has been, some of us still having problems sleeping. Haven’t been on here for a little while, trying to keep busy. Our Hinckley Parkinsons group have kept us entertained through this awful time, we have kept in touch by WhatsApp, sending puzzles to do, sending photo’s of a variety of birds to guess their names, we have had ‘zoom’ choir lessons, ‘zoom’ exercise classes, even ‘zoom’ committee meetings! But we can’t wait for the time when we can have our first ‘get together’ meeting.
I must say that I am so happy that Peter has met a young lady it is so lovely that something good has come out of all of this and wish you both all the happiness Peter in the world. I wish all good wishes to everyone, stay focused!
sheffy xx

2 Likes

A big hello to all my friends on here. I have not been on here as I have not been very well. I was in hospital for 3 weeks at the beginning of lockdown. I am still struggling quite a bit with my parkinsons. I do hope
that you are all getting on well.
Babs x x x

Hiya Barbara, Sorry to hear you have not been well during the lockdown. To be honest I think we have all suffered at one time or another during this pandemic and the lockdown. I can’t pinpoint exactly what has caused the problems that I have had, I seem to have suffered more pain over the last twelve months than I have ever had since being diagnosed! It does’nt get any better does it? Anyway just try and keep your spirits up and plod along, you still have friends on here that you can confide in, which is a good thing, we can sympathise with you where the GP’s can’t! Its nice to be in contact again with someone you have had personal contact with and have actually met, I will never forget the time we all met in York, it was special. Good health and happiness is sent your way and hope hubby is well also. I don’t come on here very often but it’s nice every now and again to stay in touch
Best Wishes - sheffy xx

Thanks Sheila I was so pleased to read your lovely note. Yes it is good that we have met as you feel as if you know the person you are talking to. You take care of yourself and we will speak when we are both on again
X x x :blush:

Hi Babs so sorry not been in touch but mam not been very well and lost her sister and sister in law within weeks of each other i have spoken briefly with Tommy hope you are feeling OK feel like i let you down promise I will try to keep in touch im finding it hard to believe jasper is one year old in 3 weeks and yes he is spoilt

Hi Sheffield thanks for good wishes hope you are safe and well looks like another lock down on the way jasper is a star and has saved me few times with par,insane ill will endeavour to keep in touch and my romance is still going well

Hello Peter, I’ve just been reading yours and Tommy’s (T1) post about Insomnia could you tell me which brand of CBD Oil you are taking, I have just been on the Holland & Barrett Web Site, and there seems to be so many there, its a bit confusing, if you could give me a pointa, that’ll be a great help

Kind Regards
Darsh

Hi yesim taking 5%+by Jacob hooy please make sure it doesn’t affect any other medicines that you take ive not encountered any problems please feel free to get in touch if you need 5 further information or help all best Pete

Hi Peter don’t worry about it everyone is do busy with their own lives
My pharmacy has phoned me to say that he can’t get hold of any more entacapone. Does anyone else have this problem

Hi all can anyone tell me if they take STANEK. AS this is what I’ve been put on to. I would appreciate a reply from anyone on this drug

Hi Babswood
I’m no longer on any pd meds but if you type stanek into the search at the top of the page on the forum you will be able see all the posts regarding this med and maybe send a pm to them there is about 4 people mention it as a generic version of their previous and they are about 50/50 on their opinions good /bad.
Sorry that’s all I know but I couldn’t ignore your post.
Regards to Phil and the family
Tommy :pill::pill::pill:™

Hiya T1 how come you are not on any PD meds now, have you had a miracle happen? Please tell me I am all ears???

sheffy

Tommy thanks so much for your reply. I hope that you are keeping well. How is Suzanne doing.?

Babs x x x

1 Like

Well hello to Sheffy, Babs, Pete & Tommy & it’s good to see you all posting a bit again. Hope your pains have subsided a bit Sheffy. Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly Babs, hope you’re a bit better now. How are things with you Pete, still ‘rocking out’ when you can? And Tommy how are you? To echo what Sheffy asked how are you managing without meds? That’s a trick I’d like to learn :wink:

1 Like