Insomnia

Here was I checking back the posts as I thought I had missed something. I should have known you would be up to no good.

So Keith coming through to yours wed that’s so good you have got a good friendship.

Speak later off out

Cheerio x x x

1 Like

Hi T1, you had me taken in about your BP as well as babswood, that story about the barman as well was a cracker! It’s the way you tell’um! You don’t half have a bit of banter when you start, but love to read it. Hope you have a pint or two or some iron brew when you meet up with Keith, cos you get on so well on the forum! Report back to us if you dare, and make it readable!

Take it easy - sheffy x

I sure will keep you updated about that lovable rogue Kieth
The low BP is true though got the GP tomorrow.i made an appointment while I was out buying tatties
I said to the man on the stall " can I have 3 lb tatties please"
He replied cheekily" it’s kilos now"
So I said " sorry can I have 3 lb of kilos then". (the old ones are the best)

I think sometimes some parkinsons medication give you low blood pressure, I used to have two BP tablets but have gone down to one since taking my parky meds. Here is on for you:

“Hey it’s not my fault I have a double chin, when god gave out chins I thought he said GINS, I said yes make mine a double”

sheffy

Hi Sheffy ye ken am a wee Glesga boay
A went intae the bakery in Argyle at
A sed " ooh is that a doughnut or a merengue" He sed " naw son yer quite right it’s a doughnut"
( Am a wrang) ha ha :pill: Tommy

HaHa! :rofl: I get it…

Your jockanese noo!!!

YER PATTERS LIKE WATER.

BOOM BOOM…

Babs x x x

Watter no wotter
I’d even accept pish
SPLASH SPLASH

Hi Tommy sent email to lfc yesterday for tickets to see match just got reply will know in 2 days cross your fingers for me hope your BP check is OK
mam, s kidney scan is clear
Pete and mam

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll get your tickets and Mam having a clear scan is fantastic
You have been out for your first night in ages and you know what they say it comes in threes oh and I’m sure there will be another pill to solve my BP. TOMMY regards to Mam

Hi Thomas

Phil has high blood pressure and just takes a tablet every day.

So what are you and Keith doing RA MOŔRA.

Hi Barbara I don’t know what Kieth is doing tomorrow but I know what I’m doing I’ll be seeing my GP coz Kieth is coming here on Wednesday

Another ‘trip’ round the museum Tommy?

Letters in the post!!

Soz mixéd ùp with days yet again.

Babs x x x

Don’t get upset it comes to us all eventually ha ha :pill: TOMMY

Looking forward to meeting up with Tommy on Wednesday
I hope you get on well tomorrow Tommy
Been down my beach hut today and phone signal is a bits pants there
Done a few repairs and lost track of time and I didn’t leave till about 10.30
I’m glad to hear Mam got on well today was thinking of her . . Tommy is like a brother I wish I had instead of the arsehole brother I did have. With Tommy There’s never a dull moment
I’m about to hit my pillow so hopefully I will be in the land of zzzzz very soon
Taken a sleeping sweetie and it takes about 20 minutes to kick in
So I bid all a good nite
Keith

It sound good saying my beach hut. You are so lucky to have somewhere like that to go to.

Have a good day TOMORROW WITH THOMAS. As you prob read I was mixed up with my days.

Hoping you have had a good sleep.

Babs x x x

Hi Tommy

Hope all goes well at the doctors

Babs x x x