Insomnia

Morning all

Hoping you all have a good day. It’s holiday time so won’t be on for a couple of weeks.

Bye x x x

Enjoy
Pete and mam

Jealous jealous jealous jealous
Have a great time
Thomas X

Hi Tommy hope you and Keith have had a good day just taken my oil having early night fibro myalgia killing me take care
Pete and mam

Hi Peter and Mam
Me and Kieth went to Blenheim palace but the price they wanted to get in was a joke ( at least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask,) so we went to see Winston Churchill , didn’t see him cos Kieth forgot the shovel but it was a great day and I was treated to a steak lunch and I slept well and I think Kieth did too( not together after all it was only the second date and I’m no strumpet) ha ha :pill: TOMMY

1 Like

Really glad you had a good time wish I was close by to join you no tickets for first half of the season need to register with disabled supporter group for better chance waiting list of 25,000 for season tickets keep a check on your bp
Pete and mam

Hi all
Not been on today , been a bit out of it
slept most of the day away
I HAD A BRILLIENT DAY with Thomas
Had a nice steak dinner but the company was better
hopefully i will be better and have more energy tomorrow
take care all
keith

Your photo should be on your text mms

morning thomas again , feel asleep again , woke up just before 10am
yes i got the pictures you sent
got some decent kip last night although i had to take a sleeping sweetie
so heres hoping for a better day
couple of things to do but other than that a free day

Shopping for me !!! YEAH H

Morning Tommy and Keith taking mam for belated birthday lunch as cancelled last time due to dental rage lol hope your both OK
Pete and mam

Hi Peter and Mam
Hope Mam enjoyed her birthday lunch albeit belated … TOMMY :pill::crab:

Hi Tommy lunch was good thanks mam had grilled plaice I had beef dinner both had lemon and lime gateau I feel like a stuffed :penguin: lol mam says nice picture as do I all the best
Pete and mam

Are you over 50 and less than 80 then why not buy my insurance you’ll even get a free pen after you spend£40 call now and forget your worries (you may spend up to double what your loved ones receive but you’ll still be crispy but your conscience will be clear)

Well I, ve taken all my tabs off to bed hoping for at least 5hrs as I am knackered speak to you tomorrow night Tommy
Pete

Ok Peter goodnight
( was my joke in bad taste it’s all that daytime telly I think they must believe they hit the right demographic) I got a letter from Michael Parkinson on my 50 th birthday I must still be damaged … Tommy

As you can see from the email time I, m up slept till now I, m never offended by your jokes some days it’s what lifts the fog going to try for a few more hours kip catch up with you later
Pete

Hi Tommy fell last night left foot didn’t move somehow foot went back toes black ankle sore looks like my foot is throwing out to the left this morning walked into line post been in a bit of a dark place but I’ll live hope you’re OK
Pete and mam

Hi Peter and Mam
If you’re leg with the dodgy toes is cold below the knee and you’ve had any minor scrapes or grazes recently or infected sores .
See a doctor ASAP Black toes is not to be ignored.
Anyway I’ve been sure my left foot has been turning inward for ages but it seems I’m the only one who can see or feel it and if you think you’ve had a bad day someone called me ginger last night and I’m strawberry blonde I just can’t get over it.LOL
Seriously though don’t leave that unattended please TOMMY :pill::pill::pill:

At least you have hair I skipped grey straight to kojak toes are only bruised but will keep an eye on it
Pete