Insomnia

Bring me sunshine.all the while
make me happy make me smile :grin::grin:

Hi Tommy how are you today.?
For some reason Keith seems to think we have fallen out don’t know why?
Are we okay as I thought we were just having a bit of banter.

Your friend
Babsx

Hi Tommy WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY HEAD.
IT’S GOING TO BE A LOVELY DAY TAPS AFF.

BABSX

Morning Babswood
Me and you fawoot noo witwid stikrat intae hisnut he must be oan the swally eh hen ?.ach itsaweeshame soitis mibby he jist disnae unnerston wit wir oanaboot the pirwee sowl .
Oh my days I’ve had enough of that , yes Babswood I’m up now and it’s raining again.
SHEFFY sent me a letter last night and she said with a vengeance so I’m a tad worried (I was going to say shaking in my boots) but that would just be normal Anyway I’m off to burn my big wooden spoon I’ve been using to mix everybody up with.
I’d much prefer to be your pal than friend Babs you know I’m just a joker
Hope both of you are as well as can be expected X X Tommy

Nobody loves me
everybody hates me
I think I’ll goan eat worms
big fat juicy wans
wee toaty skooshy wans HA HA :pill::pill::crab::crab:

SEE HOW THEY WRIGGLE AND SQURM
YOU BITE OFF THE HEAD
AND SUCK OUT THE BLOOD AND THROUGH THE SKIN AWAY
NO BODY KNOWS HOW I SURVIVE ON WORMS 3 TIMES A DAY YUM YUM.

I will be your pal. X

HELLO
What have i returned to ???

i was confused and out of focus yesterday , now im not so sure if that was normal lol

Hi Babswood
Glad you remembered the rest of that
song. But it confused Keith HA HA
LATERS PAL … TOMMY (I WAS WAITING FOR WIFI )

Morning Babswood
It’s another wonderful day and it’s also the WEEKEND.
And just as a little bonus for me me me
it’s Mrs M’ S birthday and I get to go out tonight for dinner with her to our local Turkish restaurant ( and no not the kebab shop) I know how you think!
So for me me me me it’s a win win situation ,:yum::yum: Little Tommee Tucker X X Laters Pal.

Hi pal

A Happy birthday to Mrs M.
Hope you both have a lovely meal tonight.

It’s sunny here again today can’t believe it.
Have a gud day fae yer wee cronie.

Hey ma wee cronies
Right now it’s 70 degrees. Doon here
So it’s taps aff werra LOL
AND MRS M SAID THANK YOU
:pill::pill::pill::crab::crab: Tommy

Well hello there ma China
How’s it GAUN.

I’m in the Boozerr just for a wee hour and then back to the gerdin.

HITommy just read about your special day wish mrs m. happy birthday from mam and me enjoy your turkish delight .i,m switching everything except tv off from 7pm till 10pm as my team is in champions league final (lfc) really going to miss dad tonight though i know his spirit will be with me enjoy your day hopefully i will to
cheers mate
Pete and mam

COME ON LIVERPOOL! !!!

HOPING YOUR TEAM WINS PETER
Cheers Babs

Thanks babs bp is on the rise
Pete

Hi Peter and Mam
Thanks for your kind birthday wishes for MRS M . Hope you’re BP comes down to normal soon .
Looks like your team will be searching for a new goalkeeper eh? We were hoping for a Liverpool win too. I don’t suppose there’s much I can say to console you so I won’t even try
Anyway hope you’re happier without the tag on and you and Mam are as well as can be expected.:pill::pill::crab::crab: Tommy

I said all season we needed goalkeeper not much else better than the wonder goal oh well back to drawing board sleep well mate pete and mam

You too
Tomorrow’s another day eh?
I feel your pain only too well being Scottish
After all we invented the lap of disgrace LOL :pill::crab: TOMMY

I thought there would be someone to talk to at this horrible time but alas there’s not a soul about. Must all be in the land of nod. LUCKY YOU.

BEEN UP FOR 2 hrs.
Have started listening to Noel Gallagher in concert in Scotland which I had recorded earlier.

Oh well might just fall asleep here listening to music.

ZĹşzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxzxx

Morning babs slept right thro, till 6.15 hope your ok stayed up to watch documentary on my hero kenny dalgliesh plus slipped up on oil had 4 not 3 may stick to 4 as can take 9 a day so not even taking half allowed dose looks like summers gone here wet and windy sure there,s joke there somewhere !!! maybe cbd will work for you if you can use it stay safe
Pete