Just having a bit of an offload!

BB 

I think looking back it took me 3 yrs to accept my diagnosis fully just needed people to ignore it too.  It was not because I was a lovely person or felt guilty at putting this on other people quite the reverse.  I had an illness that stole my well paid job, my expensive hobbies/interests with that my social life. I thought leave me alone stop reminding me of this awful illness.  PD support groups went once left in tears just could not cope with it, anger upset the lot.  Then the sun was shining one day , guess started to look for the positives and there was a few got into thinking do I really want to spend my days gloomy and caught up in a grieving process.?  but it took time .  BB its hard for you as well I know ,none of us can know what's inside anothers heart or head.  I just know BB you have to find a way to get through this stage ,  its no good to do too much for others resentment will set in try to set aside time for treats just for you.  You need support, in the words of the L'oreal advert because your'e worth it xx