Just joined

Hi my husband has PD we live in Spain
Welcome to the Forum and hope you find it helpful. I am 63 diagnosed at 57 and live in France. There are quite a few ladies whose husbands have Parkinsons who are on the Forum.
Hello and a big welcome hope you find it useful. I am 51 live in Scotland and was diagnosed last week. Since then I have spent a lot of time on the forum and have found lots pf useful information
Best Wishes
Hello and welcome,

I am sure you will find lots of friends on here and many people with a wealth of information to help.
best wishes
vivian
Welcome to the Forum. I hope you find this site assists you in caring for your husband. Should you have any questions or issues this is a good place to look for information as many members have already posted on many and varied subjects.If the answer is not here already then raise the subject you are interested in and I am sure you will receive suitable replies and encouragement.
hi tamarisk,welcome to puk forum,im ali been dx for 11 years,im 43.there is a lot of surport here and good freinds to be made.hope to see you around :smile: