Lack of sleep

I have "enjoyed" reading this thread that dr johnny started.  I wonder if any of you have noticed that the dark of the moon "New Moon" (nearing and leaving that phase) has anything to do with lack of sleep.  It seems to be with me.  Am I the only one?  I am beginning to keep better records and see if my theory is correct.

In my behalf, I want to remind you all that when the moon is FULL there are more births and more lunacy in rest homes.  Please don't take offence, my mind can't come up with a gentler way to state it.  SO why wouldn't the dark of the moon affect what is known as Sundowners which I have with PD.

Would love to have some feedback.  Thank you dr johnny for opening this opportunity.  What do any of you think? 

Jaffy

Hello Jaffy

If you have read any of my posts on this forum I think you will have your theories confirmed however, my somewhat erratic behaviour  is me simply being me, my lovely lady wife, and thats exactly what she is berates me constantly if I swear  ( i do)  dress slovenly, dont shave often enough, attack cats in the garden with my very high pressure hose( Hilarious ), or any form of bad behaviour really, its a sort of Basil,,Sybil lifestyle, when she goes off on one I simply reply YES DEAR, YES DEAR, WELL YOU KNOW BEST DEAR, so you see I can escape here on our FIRST CLASS FORUM and chat to all my friends and swap funnies,problems and all ailments,  relating to parky..

Take care Jaffy            Fed

hi fed. the high pressure is top stuff,getting them of my shed roof,also seagulls ! i know what you mean by repetitive hearing lol

Hello Gus

I dont want to hurt them you understand, as you know most cats hate water and all the locals steer well clear its only when a stranger wanders into town that MAXIMUM EFFORT is applied, in fact the local cats seem to accumulate , normally they fight but when I wheel out the DETERMINATOR  they seem as if they are relishing the newcomers nemisis can this be so, anyway it works.

Kindest Regards             Fed

i know what you mean best of luck fed. Hows the eating going any better.You think you've got one thing right ,then along comes another.Got my meds right, now my speech is playing up !

Hello Gus

Still having problems, even liquid often attempts to take the route intended for breathable gas only its a worry , it does seem as if some greater force or entity is testing me, in other words " riight hes coping with that , lets try this , its a bit alarming, but I learned to roll with the punches long ago, I have served a long and hazardous apprenticeship so I am prepared and watch for the nasty tricks BLACKHEART  tries with me so far so good,, or bad depending on your viewpoint.

Kindest Regards      Fed

good luck fed

Thanks Matecoolbig gringot to keep on truckin

i felt so good today the sun was shining here in dorset england. The weather men reckon were going to have a hot spring fingers crossed !smile 

Yes i saw that in the newspaper a heatwave  is on its way for spring

loverly chuberly del boy would say!  had my dbs  put in 2yrs march when i went to get switched on there was a heat wave then in its 30s so lets hope again!

I dont know weather   to weather the weather  or weather  not  to  weather  the weather, I  like to walk among the heather with a dog on a tether  when the weather is better I used to walk miles but now,no never after only fifty yards I am at the end of MY  tether and in a bit of alather sad facebut I have decided upon the choice of weather to weather the weather even if I should weather the weather and the answer is YES,,,I dont have a dogeye rollcool

weather here today in GB is great and its helping me & yes  i have a dog

Hello, gentlemen!  The weather in Oregon is steadily rainy (surprise, surprise).  Though I'm not under the weather, my dog and his tether will remain indoors together rather than weather this weather. 

Wishing all of you a good day!     J

good day too you  j

we've" got sunshine on a rainy day" ! along with hail stones and high winds ---thats Scotland for you !

J x

Hello jdj

Did you take the picture above, is it NW Scotland by any chance, I love your country,not including the midges , mind we are catching up ,Kielder Water in north Northumberland has deadly small dog sizes of the horrible things,they swoop in swarms and can strip any undefended person to the bone in minutes,

Take no  notice its the pills you know          Fed