Loss of car following pip

Turn2us website , disability rights are two that look helpful .  It is stressfull but do not give up I know of someone who won his appeal the second time. citizens advice one best gives full description and explanations to what needs to be evidenced in each section. It is worth s look at the detail of each component and gather evidence.   National law centres offer support and free advice also.   Hope this is helpful if only to say try again its a complex disability and you are not alone. 

Hi dont give up thats what they want you to do!!

I have my tribuneral on Monday.i went to citizens advice they are great.

Will let you know how i get on. Like you i lost my car!

All the best show then girl .

Best of luck Glasgow gel.....I just wasn't in the right frame of mind when I read my re consideration letter at the end of last year can't remember when the car went back now but I intend to re apply seeing PD nurse on 6th Feb as things not going so good at the minute so will ask for her input also.

Well I succeeded in retaining the higher level pip  but  reading  the other sad  tales like  newdidit losing your  car,  they  are  aware of  your situation  yet  still you  lost out, it  makes  me  spit  blood by what  guide lines they work from is  beyond the IQ of  Einstein,,  for  sure,  for  instance my  mobility is  so  bad  now I often have  to crawl around  the  house as  my  back  pain  is   so  severe yet I only got 1point for it but  if  I have a dog for  the  next 4yrs  how  big  is  it  how  much  does it  eat and has it  been  trained  to  eat  nowt,  well  how longs a piece of string,, nope  he owns the Chinese Takeaway in the village  and has  nothing  to  do  with  string., for  tha  was  just  made  up  by  the  way  but  no  less  silly.                                                      FED

It took me awhile FedEx but I got the joke I the end lol ......well just to update really my PiP re application went back with some fantastic letters of support from my local PD UK supporter and PD nurse. I have received a letter to say Capita are now reviewing the evidence I am so so hoping I don't need to go through the awful face to face again but who knows......I have also, following advice from support worker challenged the original decision as all involved considered I should not have lost what I did with the evidence and info I provided in the first place.....hindsight is a wonderful thing and tribunal is what I should have done but just could not face it.....am expecting some news in one for or another by the end of the month I think 

cool Sorry for  taking  so  long  to reply to  your  post my friend   well youve  pushed  all  the  right buttons and I think you  will win  your  case  but there  are  many  who  are  in the rock  and  a  hard  place  it  happened to   me  in  2005 in  a quarry in  Nortumberland   I was in a 50tn  Artic Dumptruck and A D11 Dozer  was  pushing  a  boulder the size of  a  house,d I was being  loaded and was watching the guy  loading  me  so  had  no  idea what  was  about  to  occur ,, The D11 operator was blindsided by  the massive boulder so he  thought  he  was  about to  push  the  rock  over  into  the  tip   ,well I felt the  thud and  turned  to  see the nemesis  about to   deal  me  out  of  the  game  of  life,  and  beieve it or not  the big Volvo Loaded  with 45 tons of  rock began to slide  on  the hard clay  so  not  only  was   he  pushing his  own  boulder,  he  was  also pushing  mine  as  well,, I jumped out  a  got  his  attention  with well  known  signals,,  and  he  stopped,, SORRY  I  just thought  you  would like  to  know  where  the  saying ROCK  and a Hardplace  came  from.

GOOD  LUCK MY  COMPADRE   FED

hi just readung your post havw you checked your mortgage for payment protection or insurance that covers payments such as life insurance

pd is recognised ny most morgage providers as a major dsease and most life policys will pay off your morgage

i sure yu couldnt take out a morgage without some for of cover

i got my entire morgage paid off by a life insurance policy and only recently 15 years later !!found out i has morgage payment protection with halifax which ust paid out £10,000

also check and loans/credit cards for protection against disability