Mass Desertion?

If I can do it,(and I think I can), would anyone want me to start another chat room?

There won't be any rules

I promise open and frank discussion for the braver ones of us who like to talk about everything and anything. NO EZINDA THE OVERLORD!!!

Give us your ideas.
I disagree. Ezinda is the fairest Mod we've had for many years. Sorry.
I'm sure that you would find many people wanting to join, however I do think you need to have some rules just to keep some form of order. Check out PD Junction, that was set up by an individual and works very well. Hope you get things going.
EZINDA et al stopped a thread I started about a certain recreational drug. That's not 'FREE SPEECH'!!!

I detest censorship

Chris
Ezinda is obliged to follow the rules, especially when the law might be involved. To turn a blind eye now and again would no doubt lead to being frogmarched up to Steve Ford, followed by being stoned (geddit?).

I have had numerous posts edited, and all the Mod's decisions have been correct.

:flushed:
I think that everyone has the right to have an opinion. I have accepted EZINDA's rulings because I agreed to abide by the rules but I reserve the right to try and change these archaic rules from the inside!

I am angry that my words are taken from me by some unelected, authoratarian voice from above.
I know what you mean, Christo. I had two perfectly innocent poems deleted from the NONSENSE POEMS thread. Why? Copyright? Who knows, since the second page was left intact. A reason would be appreciated.

One of the poems was:

[This post has been edited by moderators because it does not comply with our forum guidelines. You can find the guidelines here: http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/forum-terms-and-conditions/forum-help/forum-user-guidelines.aspx]

Let's see if it gets deleted this time.

I'm afraid this forum is beginning to bore me.
Christo? Sorry Spam, I meant you.
Hadn't people noticed the mass desertion happened already.
In my youth we had TV prog. called Why Dont You ...

Basically it was ideas of things to do when you were bored instead of wathing t.v. or incessant whingy on forums.

The only thing that comes to mind is grilling crisp pokes and turning them into badges.

Wasn't a lot of vandalism in the 70's, plenty of house fires though.

Lets face it, if there was anywhere better than this you would be there, dragging it down. So instead of dragging this forum down, post some half decent topics, make some useful contributions to others who need it or go and buy some crisps and some safety pins, oh and a fire extinguisher. :grin:

"Badgies! We no need no stinking badgies!" -- Blazing Saddles
Look there is a guy on t.v. running 400m with coat hangers for legs, so think on!
To clarify:

1) I was referring to the forum, not the posters, as the topic was about censorship.

2) Perhaps a better word than “bore” would have been “irritate”.
I don't see the other forum as a competitive device, simply an 'add on' so that those who are experienced and brave enough can continue discussions in a more open environment.

It will allow this erstwhile forum to return to the 'giver of support' rather than the bun fight it has become. Something to be proud of, EZINDA!!
"Quote n my youth we had TV prog. called Why Dont You ...

Basically it was ideas of things to do when you were bored instead of wathing t.v. or incessant whingy on forums.

The only thing that comes to mind is grilling crisp pokes and turning them into badges.

Wasn't a lot of vandalism in the 70's, plenty of house fires though.

Lets face it, if there was anywhere better than this you would be there, dragging it down. So instead of dragging this forum down, post some half decent topics, make some useful contributions to others who need it or go and buy some crisps and some safety pins, oh and a fire extinguisher. mrgreen

"Badgies! We no need no stinking badgies!" -- Blazing Saddles

Unquote

So you think your post helps the situation ? its hardly inspirational is it ?, no wonder the lass is bored !
Time to turn the off switch OFF .....and go and do something positive ( post Edited)
I don't quite understand your post but I am trying to gauge the feelings of people on this forum. I think you are accusing me of talking the talk but not walking the walk.

I am not a computer buff, and starting a forum is not the easy, but I am willing to try if enough people will use it.

Then we can bicker on the new forum, not this one.

Chris
PD Junction looks and feels fine to me as an alternative.
I agree. I have now registered under the same name with PDJ. Thanks for the advice¬
Good luck. PDJ has a worse record for arbitrary expulsions than this one, and all at the whim of one person, who rarely gives reasons for decisions.
I have found PDJ a very friendly, happy site. The administrator Jacque is only ever kind and welcoming and I have never encountered a cross word.

I enjoy chatting to the members directly, looking at the photo's and video's. Everyone on PDJ genuinely cares about each other, unlike this one it seems !
caroline ,im sorry i wont say anythin on a open forum cus i dont think it rite to ,cus tome its history now,butonly if u only new :rolling_eyes: