Maybe misdiagnosis

Hi @Wag
I find your post very concerning as even if neurologist cannot now diagnose pd.
They have stated that you have a neurological condition (whatever they choose to call it).
The fact that they state any neurological conditions surely requires their care and you should not be then discharged from that care.
Tommy :pill::pill::pill:ā„¢:thinking::thinking::thinking:

QHello,thank you for your reply,in march 1019 I was took off of all my of meds,then last October I had my last of appointment ,the consultant told me the evidence from my scan last June was not showing any signs that I had of,so he totally discharged me from the hospital,but he did say that I may get of in a few years time,so I said to him that he might as well,then I gave him a telling off for totally ruining my life with the strong drugs he gave me,up to now Iā€™m doing really well,but Iā€™m not the man I used to be because of the of drugs,bye ,good luck.

Hi @Wag
Iā€™m delighted to hear that you are feeling better in yourself now that you are off the medication however Iā€™m not impressed that you have been left with no neurological cover as you obviously have some condition no matter what they choose to call it or indeed maybe even put on your medical records as an undetermined diagnosis, if you use the patient access app you can see your medical records albeit in a short form.
Keep using the forum and stay in touch please.
Be safe, stay well.
Tommy :pill::pill::pill: