Meet and greet

Hi,

I have just joined this site, my Mum has PD and we are just coming to term swith it.
Hello blonde female,

a warm welcome to the forum for you and your mother. A diagnosis of Parkinson's can be a great shock but you have come to the right place to get help and advice. In this forum you will find a gang of people who have been through the same situation that you face now. There is nothing you can't ask them. I haven't yet found a question about Parkinson's that cannot be answered by at least one person in the forum.
I hope you get as much support from the forum as I have done.

Elegant fowl
Hello.My husband was diagnosed last year when he was 60.What symptoms does your mother have? Best wishes
Helllo Blond F
welcome to the forum Im sure it will be a great help to both you and your mum
all the best and merry christmas
Adrian
hiya welcome to the forum ,im ali ive been dx for 11 years,im 42,there is alot of surport on puk,and good freinds to make,hope to see u around the forum x:smile:
Hi BF, great to meet you both. I'm Ray, 61, from Hull. I was diagnosed 11 years ago and get much support and information from this forum.

I have made lots of friends here, and often pop in here in the middle of the night if I can't sleep - there's usually one or two folk about in the same boat. Also there are word games and quizzes, etc in the Social section.

Hope to see you around.

Ray.
Welcome.
Hiya Blonde female, welcome to the forum, loads of help here, loads of ppl have pd, there is lots and lots of help with things to do, not do, attitudes to take and then there are the pills which are really good. Parkinsons is a shock when you first get diagnosed but its a slow old thing and everyone is an individual . love sunray