Merry christmas

I JUST LIKE TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY ONE AT PDUK & TO EVERYONE ON THIS PDUK FORUM & TO ITS CONTINUING SUCCESS , & A STEP CLOSER TO A CURE OR BETTER MEDICATION IN THE NEW YEAR wink 

Thanks gus! Merry Christmas to all from the team at Parkinson's UK! 

Merry Christmas Gus and to all the wider Parkinson's community. I hope you all have the best possible Christmas and look forward to a healthier New Year! 

Merry Christmas to everyone who endures PD, whether you be  patient or carer or anyone connected with Parky. I wish you all the very best for the coming year and thank you for all your help and support to me on this forum. 

Merry Christmas Gus

Merry Christmas to All: PD sufferers, Carers, Medical Professionals, and my fantastic neuro physio Andrew.

As they say in Scotland 'Lang may your lum reek'.

Merry Christmas to every one who's touched by parkinsons

Parkinsons can be a very lonely road.  I would like to thank all fellow pwp for their support, friendship and honesty. We are all together on this spaghetti  junction of Parkinson's, knowing others experience / have experienced the same is of great comfort.  I wish you all a very merry Christmas, and a 'healthy as you possibly can be new year'. xxxx

You are right about that Ali p. I would like to thank Parkinson.com & all the friends on here that have offered me advice. I have learnt a lot just by reading other members post. I have also felt supported & not so alone with my worries & concerns about Parkinson's. So thank you everyone. 

This Christmas is a different one for me, as it was last Christmas Eve I was diagnosed. I must say this time last year  I was sitting here feeling quite upset, & frightened if honest. This year, well the last few months has been hard but my local pd nurse has said its because I have been under a lot of stress & that has made my pd affect me worse. I am trying to lead a calmer life, but sometimes life throws things at us which makes it difficult to do so.

I hope everyone reading this has a lovely Christmas & I wish you all a happy, peaceful New Year. Very best wishes for you all. Rita. x 

Ps if anyone can let me know how to change my profile photo I would be grateful, having been a member of pd.com now for almost a year I now feel confident enough to post a proper face to the name!  Hahah.  All take care.xx

Hi Autumnleaves,

We're working to fix some bugs in the Community right now.  In the meantime, to edit your avatar please email us at [email protected] with the image. Our digital team will be happy to change it for you when they return after the holidays.

Merry Christmas!

Edwina

Moderation Team

Merry  Christmas,  smile autumleaves

Dreadful year for me, I have lost my Love at the worst possible time but i may of also gained a son from it although he is not mine by blood No father could be more proud So ill wish you all merry christmas  & new year.

Hi Sea Angler

I wa so sorry to read your posting - what an awful end to a bad year. However you are already thinking positive for 2016, by taking pride in your son. So, while you grieve, look forward too, and anticipate a happier future.  Blood ties are not necessarily the strongest. Ties that are forged through interests,.circumstance, location, or common adversity can become even stronger over time. In a small way this forum also joins us, although we are somewhat unwilling and reluctant participants, linking PWPs across the length and breadth of the country. 

So, as we stagger on together, into a New Year, keep on posting, as Mr Angry, Mr Sad, and Mr lol and as all your various Mr characters in between.

Wishing you well

S

I'll just keep it short & say Thanks Supa.

Hi SA

Sometimes we don't always know the reasons for things that happen in our lives and we can't always find the right words to say but I'm so sure that many on here care about what you've been through and are here for you. 

Sue x

thanks lexi, i just didn't want to make the thread about me.

Hello gus,

Bit late I know as we are two months now into the New Year! Thank you for your Christmas wish though I appreciated it, and I hope your New Year has started well for you.

Take care and enjoy 2016!  From Rita.

take care too rita smile