My first message

evening ollybex.. i did reply to post 32# ? but cant find it showing .any ideals ?

Hi  bettyblue,

Thanks for the info, how long does the test take? How long did you have to wait for it?

Yer if im cold or stressed it defo kicks off. I feel the cold a lot everyone in the house feels like there in a sauna..

Kind regard

Ollybex

Evening smudger,

No probs, I have only just about got to grips with sending messages on here. Maybe a little ghost has took it. Haha. 

Ollybex

morning ollybex..the post i sent was in regards to having bad days etc , i did go on a bit about whys and wherefores ...talking of ghost ? ... i saw a very good medium , take in account im a sceptical person,told me a thing or two what he couldnt have possibly known, pd mensioned too.?..think ill leave that for another day  ha.....enough of my waffling on..hope your all well,and the familys ears ..Ha..,and that you got a clearer ideal about meds when you saw pd nurse...

Afternoon smudger..., i think I'm taking too higher dose of sinimet half cr, i've cut back on one of them and also been taking on empty stomach and it appears to be better but will see how it goes.As for ghost and medium's i'm quite interested in all that. I have seen one several times and she was spot on, even mention family members by names, also said could smell medication at the time i thought it was cause i worked in a pharmacy. I've not been since dx. hey families ears are doing fine after my sing song last nite. Haha. Hope you have good day.

Ollybex

Hi the test is done as a day case I believe.

Because I collapsed I was prescribe the drug in A and E and found when I took drug I had no problem with nausea so I was given enough to keep me going for one week with my GP surgery being informed this was to be prescribed I never have had a problem getting this on prescription.

My pharmacy has to order it in for me but as I always use the same one I know to expect that and they are very good as soon as it arrives they call me.

I try to limit the injections as I don't want to get to reliant on drug to quick some days are better than others.

regards BB xx

evening ollybex...taking them with or without food seems to make no differance to me ....yes very strange , mum passed away aged 72 mid december , he discribed her and name straight away , a a major skeleton concerning me came out after her passing ... the medium knew all that and much more .he named poeple directly involved , in order, and like i said much more .. interesting.. and quiet healing inside really... have a good evening...sing out loud!!! HA ..

Evening smudger

How's u.. yer i have only been to 2 mediums and both were spot on. Gave information that was so accurate.Thinking of going again as not been since dx,  not sure if should cause only what to hear good things..haha. The one I have been to several times uses an ordinary pack of cards, feel like if more people were there and some alcohol could be in a gambling house. Haha. 

Think i might audition for The voice..

thee bis gettin that accent olleybex .. ha . good morning..are you sure it wasnt one of them places , sounds like my local !!!..we had mums memorial yesterday morning ,ashes etc, i accidently caused a bit of a chuckle which lightened the mood ,i expect she was up there having a right laugh !...that said with all respect. The person who ive used is very good , works for the police at times .it would be interesting to see how you get on ...not really into them programes , only strictly . , but did watch  the voice last week ... how you getting on with your meds ? ,hope everythings leveling out ok ...keep singing! .. have a good day

Hello

One part of PD I really can't stand is the panic and. anxiety attacks I go  through.  If I can go steadily through the day, with my meds, I can last to about 9.00pm before I have to go to bed.  If I've had a.bad one I go  "off" really early -  and.need to go to bed at about 8.00pm.  This means that we can never go out in the evenings but friends are very good. Last weekend one couple came at 6.30pm with fish and chips for  us and the next night another couple came, again 630pm, but this time with beef burgers.  Not too healthy I know but we did enjoy it. 

My doses of Madipar,both dispersalble and c.r  + Stalevo + Amantadine, Rasageline, Trazadone, Clonazapam, Codeine, Simvistatin and Zolpidem should really blow me up out of this world.  They do help a little but I've noticed recently my inability to walk about properly, speak loud and clearly for others to understand me and organising anything is getting harder as time goes by. 

I know I should get in touch with the DBS people as I'm waiting for a initial assessment appointment but I feel too scared to remind them. 

I hope everyone will find a cure for this terrible disease very soon

Best wishes to all

Casie

l

Yer gettin therr with the accent slowly, but nothing gets done quick these days. Ha... if your local like a gambling house with a good juke box it sounds cool... hope you are ok after yesterday...got my appointment with medium next Thursday so will let you know next week. I have reduced one of night time cr sinimet, take meds on empty stomach cramps a lot less. Yer love strictly my dancing slightly better than my singing but we can't have it all....Ha. Have a good weekend.big grin

Hi sorry  my last message was reply to message 49.

Hi casie,

I sometimes get butterflies in my tummy which i call it(a bugging feeling) it can stops me sleeping, the only thing I find helps is to take deep breaths and try to do something to distract my thoughts and try to stop the feeling,(have been known to get in the bath early hours of the morning)sometimes it helps.

You have thoughtful friends.... could you not contact your PD nurse and tell her how you feel and maybe she will chase it for you, i often ring if i need advice or worried about anything. She is really helpful. Hope u feel better soon.

Ollybex

thees bissent  know if thees singins good or bad ...oh yes you do ? the family lets you know and theres the dog wearing them earmuffs!! Ha ha...evening ollybex..not so much the gambling.. more cider and song ..if ,sunshine on my shoulder by john denvers on .. it means ive had one or two? ha..and it gets worst ..yes it was a strange one yesterday ,which i suppose is expected ,had a slight accident with mums ashes!!!, she was probably having a good chuckle,as most did... but me ? i was a bit of a shade of her favourite colour ...scarlet!! Ha..on that subject hope all goes well thursday and all settles with the meds ......keep singing .. dancing ...watch you dont trip over the dog flashing past you trying to do a runner !! ha..You too .

Hello casie , sorry if i sound intrusive , i work out you were dx the same age as me im 48 now , i was dx last year..i know pd effects people differantly ,but has the symptoms worked their way gradually ?, i gather they may have or was their an obvious change somes years..? if you can make any meaning of what im saying , as its a bit difficult for me to put it any other way. thanks

Evenin smudger,

Thee make me laff.famlay casn't be right bout me singinfrown​fink theys need ta get thur ears tested.haha.

Oops about your mum's ashes,you got good excuse if drop them your tremor could of been playin up. it also made people  chuckle even your mum.red facei usually get messages for other people when i go, last time it was for a work colleague,sometimes think ay who reading you doing women.haha.

Both feet were cramping before while tryin to readin in bed,felt like i was dancing to head,shoulders knees an toes or black lace superman song. Haha.

Laters ollybex

That was reply to message 55

Sorry ment message 54.

..youm gettin it , bis sound like a rite carrot cruncher in a minute bis sound like i !..HA...Marnin olleybex ..i got a sister of me closest mate come through , she passed on very tragicley and was close friends to mum years ago .. you never know .theese want to do a bit of body popping and break dancin to loosen up!....HA... You have a good day ........

Hi all

Hope things are ok.

Hi Ollybex and Smudger

Thanks for your comments - all helpful  - thanks.  I was DX October 2000.  I was having very achey limbs but not much more.  Things slipped every six months until I arrived at the stage I am at now.  I'll probably see my current consultant before I get to see the neuro-surgeons so have to see what he has to say.

In the meantime please don't think I'm sitting on my arse feeling sorry for myself all the time. I save that for my off moments. I go to a day centre twice a week - which is quite enough as some of the volunteers are 20 years older than me and all are deaf but some of the members make me laugh.  G-d forbid you should sit on 'their' chair!  I can do keep fit, art, discussions (that can get quite heated at times)  and in the afternoon, we have a professional entertainer.  Some of them can be quite good.

Husband has retired now and recovering from a knee replacement operation so when he's better, hopefully we'll get out.

As with the everything we'll just have to wait and see!

All the best.

Casie

Hi all

Hope things are ok.

Hi Ollybex and Smudger

Thanks for your comments - all helpful. I was dx in October 2000.  I was having very achey limbs but not much more.  Things slipped every six months until I arrived at the stage I am at now.  I'll probably see my current consultant before I get to see the neuro-surgeons so have to see what he has to say.

In the meantime please don't think I'm sitting on my arse  feeling sorry for myself all the time. I save that for my off moments. I go to a day centre twice a week - which is quite enough  as some of the volunteers are 20 years older than me and all are deaf but some of the members make me laugh.  G-d forbid you should sit on 'their' chair!  I can do keep fit, art, discussions (that can get quite heated at times)  and in the afternoon, we have a professional entertainer.  Some of them can be quite good

Husband has retired now and recovering from a knee replacement operation so when he's better, hopefully we'll get out more.

As with the everything we'll just have to wait and see!

All the best

Casie