New to group

I thought it was you who caused havoc.
Not sweet little me who never ever says a bad word.
You must be happy now that your bros back.
Ouch well sitting here while my wet room being put in this very moment. Can’t wait to see the end result.

please no pictures

just passed my mobile number to babs

Congratulations on your new wet room SO EXCITING and yes little quiet you ( yoocood cozzafiteinanemmpyhoos,)Ha Ha
Dinnae git oerexsitit coz ye ken wit happent last time a backflip doonra steers :pill::pill::crab::crab:xTommy

Keith you.should take the forms to your local citizens advice they will help you fill them in as they know what to put.

My local citizens advice were brilliant with me .

Aye attelttimthatyistidayoanraphone

Okay dokey sorry to repeat I must have read your mind. Soźzzzzzz

Oh please don’t apologize to my goodself I was merely agreeing
with your superior unquantifiable
knowledge of the aforementioned specific information and werrs Angela she’s geedme arritedeefietheday athinkshesjellus coz I have been looking for my dear sweet sweet William athinkshewaantsimawetaeersel

Afternoon Tommy, sorry having a very bad shaky day, guess I’m having an “off” day, not what one wants when your a hairdresser :confounded::scissors:️:ear:t2::mask::grimacing::disappointed_relieved:

Off to citizens advice tomorrow
I cant make head or tail of these forms

Hi Angela sorry your having a bad day
had I known I would have still had a go at you for ignoring me that’s what all that jockanese stuff is about hen ask Babs oh and are you.upset because I’ve been looking for William after all I saw him first.
And if you don’t mind I’ll stick to my own hairdresser (talk about getting your ears lowered?) LOL
Seriously though I hope you feel better later with plenty of meds XX TOMMY :pill::pill::pill::crab::crab::crab:

1 Like

So who is William

Or is it Will iam?

1 Like

Ask Angela
Or scroll to the top of this thread and you will see that William loves me LOL Thomas

Okay calm doon man you sound as though your annoyed with me or maybe you were hoping for Angela to reply,???

Hello babs, tell Tommy, William loved me first, not him !!! Tommy, hands off xx

Tommy, me too xx

Ok take it easy girls
Me and William have something special going on and it’s just at the deliCate beginning stages so I would be much obliged if you could stop trying to ruin before it’s properly started after all I see my neurologist in August and maybe he’ll put me back on sinamet and levadopa then my friends the world is my lobster :pill::pill::crab::crab::syringe::syringe: Tommy

Oi. He said ge loved me first !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:X

He’s been very quiet and that’s your fault we’ll see soon enough.
William William where are you I love hide as and go seek too but ill find him

:ear::pill::crab::syringe:XX. Tommy

1 Like

It’s you, you scared my William off with your oh so constant "he loves me " stuf, ours is a true love, the kind that’s made in heaven and then falls down in a star… William where fore out are the :disappointed_relieved::heart_eyes:xxx