Newly diagnosed

Hi

That's good to hear i was getting a little worried reading some of the forum about medication.

Hope to have a similar out come.

Admac

Hi

That's good to hear i was getting a little worried reading some of the forum about medication.

Hope to have a similar out come.

Admac

Hi sheffy I take the tabs about 630 and then have breakfast about 45 mins later . Felt a bit nauseous at first . Consultant said usually first couple of weeks . I am starting to feel better . I have not felt very well last few weeks . Have had a lot of pain in right side particularly leg . Went for my appt at kings beginning of feb (brought forward by four weeks ) .They were fantastic . I felt so much better for seeing them . Consultant felt I was under medicated so started me on ropinerole . He didn't want me to start on the madopar first because of my age . I was a bit scared of starting on the agonists after all the discussion id read about the compulsive problems .I remembered you and cc were on them and what you said about them . I will keep a close eye on it anyway and my husband is aware . Hopefully I will be fine . Although still have pain it's not as bad  . Hope you are ok too . 

So glad you are feeling like your old self kittens  

thanks maddison

taken 6 months to get there , still feel need a bit of tweeking with meds .seeing consultant  end of march . do find that going to gym really helps with symptoms and mood lifting . have house to myself this week as son away so planning lunches with the girls and getting out of house as much as poss .

Have a good week and a nice time with your friends . I am meeting a couple of friends for lunch fri and then going to Eastbourne for the weekend . Looking forward to the break  .The weathers meant to be improving at the weekend  . The suns shining ,the spring flowers are out and it's a good feeling x

Hi Admac

I was diagnosed 15 months ago aged 41. Taking the right meds, exercising regularly, keeping busy in a full time job with two small children to play with when I get home all keep me active and moving. Good luck to you and speak to you soon.

James

Hi James

I take my hat off to you, I work full time and having just started on my meds I'm in bed by 8 most nights.

Andy

I also worked for six years as plumber if you get the right med regime you can still live fun life