Party For Parkinsons

:grin:
My mum was diagnosed with Parkinson's about 4 years ago.
Each day is a different day for from being stiff to very shakey.
At my work I am holding a Party for Parkinson's.

Monday 9th April 2012, 10.30am to 2.30 pm, at The Shop, Pitton Cross Caravan Park, Rhossili, Swansea. SA3 1PT.
We are hoping to raise funds to help towards finding a cure for this disease.

I hope that some of you who are either carers or have Parkinson's and live in the Swansea area would come and visit us on Easter Monday.
Thank you
Best of luck for the partytime. I hope you have plenty of visitors
Chunky
i wont be able to make it there im afraid,but i wish you luck with everything you do,have a lovley time:smile:im organizing fundraing for parkinsons week also,do it every year,very good cause:wink::smile:
Well done, let us know how it goes.
I will try to get there if all goes well.
:grin:

Hi Everyone,
sorry for the delay in getting back to you all with the results of the Party that I held on the 9th April at Pitton Cross Caravan Park in Rhossili. It was probalby on of the wettest Easters I have known and we then had to make arrangements for the party to be held the Caravan shop rather than out side. The pony was cancelled and despite the weather we had a few supporters who managed to come out in the appauling weather. There was a visit from a few people who either had Parkinsons or were carer's.
The amount raised which we carried out of the week was a grand total of £526. I forwarded this amoount and have requested that the money goes to the Gorseinon branch.
I am now looking to hold a treasure hunt in the summer holidays with help from friends. I will keep you posted.