Pictures

3 years ago the suggestion was made that photos could be included in the culture corner section.
could i, for selfish reasons, raise the issue again.
if there are technical reasons for not including it in the main forum, how about a mini-forum just for photos?

arty fart photographers - make yourselves known! demand equal rights with poets!
I think this would need resources and funding not available to this PUK facility, and we wouldn't want to divert cash away from the charity proper.

There are already other PD forums offering these facilities; no reason why you can't be a member of more than one.

.:smile:
good point.
would only want it if it could be done easily and cheaply.
There is nothing more miserable in the world than to arrive in paradise and look like your passport photo. :rolling_eyes:
With my luck I wont have to bother i wont even get there ! :frowning:
I think your request is more than reasonable Turnip and could be done without any cost involved.......if the powers that be actually wanted the option ?

Where there's a will there's a way, one should'nt need to go elsewhere :wink:
Ezinda told us last year that adding features.....

"would have a real financial cost. At present, that cost couldn’t be justified."

Ray.
With my luck I wont have to bother i wont even get there !

Oh yes you will :wink:
Thank you PARKINSONS UK for all The help You have given me with My registration
It Is nice To be a member .

THANK YOU nipper12
hi i have just joined the forum, i am finding problems in posting new topics,when i press the new topic button it takes me to a blank screen. i am 43 year old and have just been diognosed with pd, i am in the process of finding out as much as i can about the condition. this site has helped a lot if anyone has any advice regarding the new posts or the pd it would be most welcome. thanks j.
Hi. If you phone the Helpline number above, I'm sure they'll be able to talk you through it.

Ray.