Pip

Thanks thats helpful.I will ask if i can see a parkinsons nurse.would be nice to go through things without waiting months for a consultants app.hope youre still managing the excercises!!i did some yoga with the students at work.didnt realise how unflexible i was!!cant blame all on pd though.more to being a bit lazy lately!!i was also wondering about sky blue

Hi Pippi,

I'm not an exercise bunny by any means but if I don't do a bit of stretching in the morning I hobble to work.

A Parkinsons nurse is vital if there is one in your area. A good one will give you time to talk unlike when you are in the consultants office.

It takes a while to get things in place to help you get on with life with PD. Then life gets in the way and you find a new way of doing things, I think anyway.

My next appointment is Oct. May increase Ropinerol. Nervous about that so I'll have to think about it. 

Hi! How are you?have you had your appointment yet?x

Hi Pip, 

Alls well here. Appmt next week. Life is busy and hard to keep on exercise routine. Hope you are coping well. 

Good luck with your sppointment.ive got one 17th november.1st one with neurologist since diagnosis.feeling quite weak over last couple of days.been rushing around a bit.just get nervous when im feeling bad that i wont feel better later on.but i usuallu do.thats the weird thing with this illness its a biit of a mental and physical rollercoaster!!!ive joined the gym and surprised myself with how much i enjoy it!!!take care x

Hi Pip, 

I've had my appointment today. Husband came which I don't always like. More to do with him not seeing me weak. It went well tho. She seemed to think I'm doing well. I'm going to increase meds in a few weeks to see if stiffness improves.

You will have days where you can't get your head off the pillow. I'm the same. Also if I've too much to do I get overwhelmed and the pain in the back of my head is so bad. Of course then I calm down and I eventually feel normal again.

Good luck with neurologist. Have questions written down that you want to ask. I find they have in and out in 5 mins and you realise you never had any input. Maybe that's just me.