Posting

I've just had a thought, we must be getting logged out during out adding of the comment or during the save, cos you don't see the add new comment text box unless your logged in!

Don't suppose when you are looking at the save button, you could change it from save to post

can you change the event, to see if the user is not logged in to take the user along with the text box contents and forum location to a login screen , then once logged in, take the user back to right location in the forum, along with the text box contents,  

if you'd like a more robust spec I'd be happy to flesh it out.

RFC's

Requests For Change. 

Do you have a list?

I ordered pizza on a web page, I was logged in for an hour while the monster out law and my nieces über fussy boyfriend made there mind up, so surely its not a time issue!

ECK, I have just lost my umteenth post , yes thats right I am now appproaching the world record for umteeeeneration, in fact the only other persom losing more tha n  a ump00000000000000000teen, thats my score lives on a canal boat on MARS, HIS SCORE IS UMP0000000000000000000000000000000000000TEEN vry Impresed or imprest .However as he does not live on Earth I will take up the torch and kep the flame  alight in the quest to find the Jewel of the lost postssstspost,and will not give up the search not until next sunday , after that if it continues thats it

FED

ECK, I have just lost my umteenth post , yes thats right I am now appproaching the world record for umteeeeneration, in fact the only other persom losing more tha n  a ump00000000000000000teen, thats my score lives on a canal boat on MARS, HIS SCORE IS UMP0000000000000000000000000000000000000TEEN vry Impresed or imprest .However as he does not live on Earth I will take up the torch and kep the flame  alight in the quest to find the Jewel of the lost postssstspost,and will not give up the search not until next sunday , after that if it continues thats it

FED

IRELAND                           fEDbig grin