Results?

Hi

No one can tell you how to mourn or for how long Autumn leaves.

It is 6 months since My girlfriend Clare passed away for the first 2 months i was wrecked when she died a better part of me died the moment she did, i cried for almost 2 months everyday because everything around me reminded me of Clare, she left behind a son, although he is not mine by blood I will always think of him as a son i am very proud of him.

I still mourn Clare but i also still mourn the loss this illness has brought about, the loss of Clare is forever and so is the loss of who i once was & I have had to face much over the last few months from different directions trying to get one ticked off another appears, I still feel the loss & always will, but I feel less Pain although there are times it comes back to bite me, there is Light at the end of the tunnel.

Hi Autumnleaves 

Hope the dentist was kind. Take care of yourself and take one day at a time and if that's too much take each hour at a time. You've had a lot of trauma and it will take time to find your balance. 'baby steps' don't expect too much of yourself. Your friends will understand that, so don't be frightened of going to pieces.

Porthos

Hi Autumn

husband has had trouble with teeth forever and a day. He lost many and since switching to electric toothbrush and a lot of flossing it has now slowed down. But he went to dentist saying 2 top teeth feelt like they had a clamp on. Xrays galore and absolutely nothing found.

He takes Lorazipam before dentist now to calm him down. Blooming parkie