Ropinirole xl

Now on 14mg a day,not on a reg basis but have started to see things, just shapes out of the corner of my eye,every day now I get this overwhelming feeling of being so scared and lonely and to top it all my ESA has been stopped and I have been deemed capable of work, it is as though the gov think I have been lying these past 18months or so,it just makes you feel so usesless.......life was not supposed to be like this in the grand scheme of things....
Any advice
When I was increased from 6 to 8 I saw some wispy things,like golden cobwebs, and then it wore off. Now I've started taking 10 a day, but since I was given it in 8 and 2 I have experimented with taking the 8nin the morningas before and the 2 at bedtime. I hoped I would sleep better. It hasn't really worked thatt way, but I have had no visual disturbance this time. Do you take all yours in one go? I know they are slow release and supposed to even out through the day, but there has been plenty of anecdotal advice on here that it aint necessarily so.
P.S.

I was alreadt retired before diagnosis so have no experience of your other problem. Have you got support to appeal?
thanks for that, stuff still gets to me,just when i think i am getting my head round things something else crops up...hope to get appeal started soon..a good nights sleep would help....now if i can only remember what that was like
I'm on 14 mg of Requip XL , and 300 of Madopar each day, started at 12 then put up to 16mg and now 14, and frankly it has been driving me crazy with lightheadedness, fatigue and yet sleeplessness at night, restless legs, swollen ankles, aches, pains etc., and this has been going on for 3 years+ .

So I had a chat with the Consultant yesterday and he is changing my meds, not reducing them, but substituting Requip XL with something else, don't know what yet.

Now that I am taking exercise classes some of the aches and pains have subsided and the swelling is not so bad and I am sleeping much better.

Don't get vision problems however.

Regards
Hello, for the past 2 years i have been on 24mgs of requip XL plus 400mgs of mad opal daily and its the best decision I have ever made, it's so great to be sympton free and not to be constantly shaking from head to toe 24 hrs a day,I am in awe of this medication,it's changed my life,. How long this will continue is guesswork at moment, I can't advise you what you should do but I was very apprehensive initially.i gave it a go and BINGO !!! Never looked back. Cheers