Secret researching tactics

be warned-aliens operate from this forum-contact the moderator for more info.
:grin::wink:
IF YOU CAN GIVE IT THEN YOU CAN ALSO TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing:
I've booked you an appointment on the couch at 9am tomorrow, Ms Beamsley - don't be late. What size straightjacket will you be requiring?
the same one you usually wear:grin:
MRS BEAMSLEY WILL NOT BE BULLIED MY ANYONE ON HERE AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN TOUGH TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOVE ON . IN ANSWER TO SOME OF YOUR QUERIES FROM THE MODERATOR ABOUT THIS POST IS CLOSED-YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE BECAUSE IF MY TOPIC HAS BEEN CLOSED THEN I DIDNOT GET INFORMED EITHER-HOWS THAT FOR CONTROL TACTICS?
MY BLOCKED OUT WORD IS BREAST SO WHY HAS IT BEEN OBSCURED? CONTROL AGAIN? I HAVE SEEN WORSE THINGS ON HERE
Goodnight, Beamsley.
:wink:ALIENS Ray is this a DA ptoblem:wink::wink:

B Calm down Mods sent all posters a request to remove the thread,

You’ve all recently posted to the thread time spent on this forum voicing your opinions.

It seems that all that can be said about this--without breaching the terms and conditions--has already been said.

In many ways, it is good that we have re-established how important the forum is for many people.

We have now closed this thread. We are writing you to respectfully ask your permission to remove it. We would rather do this by consensus with everyone who has posted.

If you have question or concerns, please do feel free to write is back. Otherwise, do let me know your opinion on this.

Hardly hard line tactics
Lets get back to the issue of the day everyday life with PD
Not being one to rock the boat. I would like to keep the thread open while I work out what all the fuss is about.

Breast is Best. My mother didn't agree and look at the state I'm in now!!!

My elder brother kept stealing my bottle while I was an infant, he'd have had a helluva job getting away with it if I were breast fed. So that was me, undernourished as Buckfast fortified wine, which has a high caffine content, than I do after consuming, say a, chatue nuef du pape or a cheeky wee chianti?

I dont care if its aliens doing it or whatever, I'm not racist.
I must have deleted a line by mistake, either that or I dreamt I typed it but didn't. Or maybe its the aliens. Or maybe its the crap mouse pad thingy on this laptop that keeps highlighting large swathes of text while I type. As if my life isn't hard enough! Dag'nabbit. Cotton Pickin, darndest, root tootenest thing. So I cuss. I'm Scottish, have you ever met a Scot that doesn't cuss? So get over yer wee selves.

Anyway that last post should have read as follows:

Not being one to rock the boat. I would like to keep the thread open while I work out what all the fuss is about.

Breast is Best. My mother didn't agree and look at the state I'm in now!!!

My elder brother kept stealing my bottle while I was an infant, he'd have had a helluva job getting away with it if I were breast fed. So that was me, undernourished as an infant, no wonder I'm in the state I am now. Can someone do some research and tell me why it is that I get a better sleep after drinking approx 60ml of Buckfast fortified wine, which has a high caffine content, than I do after consuming, say a, chatue nuef du pape or a cheeky wee chianti?

I dont care if its aliens doing it or whatever, I'm not racist.
For those in wheelchairs please learn to be a ventriloquist for shop assistants At least the puppet gets attention and sometimes the dummy as well.:grin::grin:
has lsd found its way into the sinemet supply?
if i take some will this start to make sense?

eck - i always thought buckfast was an urban myth, coming as i do from the refeened environs of leith.
Made by the Monks at Buckfast Abbey - been there, bought some.

The Abbey itself was built by the monks, my old Dad witnessed this: he was touring the area with his mate on their bikes between the wars.

At that point the early building was up to about waist height.
i shall get some delivered from waitrose. makes a change from chateau yquem.
What are you on about? Im lost lol
me too!
me three.
this isnt so much a thread as ball of fluff.
but to be fair to myself, it hasnt made any sense from the title onwards