Hello everyone, :wave:t4:

We know that everyone experiences Parkinson’s differently. When you’re ready, we’re here to help.

:point_right:t5: :point_right:t4: Sign up for a Parkinson’s Connect profile today.

Your Parkinson’s experience is personal to you. By signing up for a profile, you can get personalised information and support, when you need it.

Best wishes,
Reah
Forum Admin

Hi Reah,
I am probably being very dozy but I’m totally confused about this post. It’s under newly diagnosed so is this offer only open to newly diagnosed people?
Also, I can’t really find any information as to exactly what Parkinson’s Connect is in practice. As far as I can tell it is a refined search engine that links to existing resources but I’m just not sure.
Any clarification would be welcome.
Many thanks.
Jx

1 Like

Hi @Jackson, :wave:t5:

No problem, happy to explain it further. :blush:

The Profile is currently aimed at people newly diagnosed. We are still in the early stages of development so this is the first release of information with much more to come including more information for newly diagnosed people and those beyond diagnosis as well as family and friends.

We are keen to hear feedback (if you do sign up you can tick to say you would like to be contacted to provide feedback) and i will pass your message to the team developing this.

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Reah

Hi Leah,
The link goes to a page that tells me Im not authorised to view?
I am signed in … any clues? Thanks
H