Some personal info from a 'newbie' - with a request for feedback.

Thanks for that Ray - I’ll let you know how I get on :grinning:

Vic

Hi vic. I had all those symptoms at age 38.gp thhought change of life.am so glad i refused hrt because gp was wrong n who knows what id b like now.diagnosed pd at 44.now 9 yrs along im still muddlinģ along.x

Hi Janice - thanks for your message , I love that reference to ‘muddling along’ - because those words deccribe my life with PD pretty well too… (the difference being that in my case, menopause was never on the list of suspects! :wink:)

Compared with you, I know it’s early days for my PD … and of course I have no idea what the future holds - but right now, it’s amazing how much my symptoms vary from day to day - do yours? The great thing is that when I feel at my worst, I can look forward to feeling better - or at least different - in a few hours’ time. Also, being an absurd optimist, I find I can enjoy the good hours without looking back at the bad ones, or dreading their return. I’m going to cling on to that mindset for as long as I can…

Vic x

vic excellent attitude very much like myself. my friends dont let me go to the bar when we are out because they are afraid there will be nothing left in the glass due to my tremor. im so glad the menopause was never a problem for you but im afraid as a female yes ive got that yet to come lucky white heather? anyone?? :joy:

LOL - when we’re asked “do you drink a lot?” we can TRUTHFULLY say - “no - I spill most of it!!” :wink: (PS - it’s past bedtime now - have you noticed? - good night! :slight_smile: )

goodnight my friend you are spot on i spill a lot x

1 Like