Stutter in the legs

HI IAN,

Thanks Ian,I have been pretty good until today,my walking was definitely not so good,hoping its just been a one off bad day and back to normal tomorrow ,I  am still on 4mg of patches along with my usual Madopar dose and 5mg of selegeline.Today I Contacted the pd nurse as II realised my yearly check up was when i was on holiday in Kincraig(up your way) in Sept,there were no spare slots the rest of the year!!

However they are very good here and i have an appointment for her clinic in Sept.keeping fingers crossed I can manage on the present dose of meds till then,this is what I am aiming for,but if not I can get an appointment any time as I have an open appointment which lasts till next April,think we are pretty lucky here in Scotland as far as appointments go!! All the best IAN   cheers ANNE

Aye aye Anne. 

Ma wee bluebell if your ever up this way again give a shout in by ,wish I knew you were that close , aye the legs are a bu...r right enough , am getting to see p nurse start o next month I was doing no bad till last week but not so great now ach well just have to see what.happens good to hear from you though I'll be in touch mind if your up this way again call in by ill give you a phone number if you let me know on here you are coming for my address at dulnain bridge , take care and good luck with your appointment Anne 

ian xx

Hi Ian

Thanks I will be up your way middle of September, we have hired a house for a week, looks lovely,

Shall be in touch later hope you get on ok with your appointment with your  pd  nurse All the best for now Cheers Anne

Hi Anne 

which village are you going to be at for a break ??

Hi Ian,

We are staying in Kincraig.We know the area pretty well, stayed at Boat of Garten  a couple of years ago and also stayed at Grantown a couple of times,know where Dulnain Bridge is.We love the area Cheers Anne

Aye Anne see you then kincraigs no to far away cheers 

ian xx

My dose 25/100mg x2 x6 times a day I’ve just been given the half sinemet 1 mid afternoon but just recently I been dropping off my medication after 2 1/2 hours like a lead brick then cramps start or if I take the sinemet I start having weird thoughts

I have what i think you are talking about i feel as though i have to almost run everywhere and sometimes feel as though i am losing control of my legs. i also suffer foot drop on climbing the stairs and my heel catches on the way down too. Feel really dizzy all the time and seem to lose balance when sitting falling over towards the left. Was on Co Benaldopa dispersible tablets half a tablet for two weeks in morning and then twice a day for two weeks didn’t feel any change whatsoever phoned doctor he told me to wean off and see him when lockdown is over. I know I didn’t give them much time but thought i might have had a slight hint of a change. Don’t know where to go from here. Was due to see consultant in June but it has been cancelled. Was diagnosed after Datscan in November

1 Like