The impulse without the physical means to fulfil it

Good Morning Equa, You've done nothing to be excused for so relax and enjoy your music and hopefully some exercise. I'm in a similar situation to yourself but sadly must confess that I dont share the same goodwill to my wife as you do to your husband.

Hope the weather is better for your excercise than it is here in Northumberland, dull damp at present here, and heavy rain forecast for later, well at least my blackcurrants and raspberrys will benefit from a good soaking as will the rest of the garden big grin

Thank you Kyloe,

another warm welcome, much appreciated

equaa

sad

Reading the words  of the sadly deceased Dr Johny it makes me realise how important he was to us on PD Forum, he was too young to be taken, my heart goes out to his loved ones.

If by some miracle he is out there in the vastness of the universe  I would think he will be having a fantastic time and no doubt  searching for a cure for our common bitter enemy, if anyone can find it John  will              we will all return whence we came I do not fear death for that reason.

Regards             FED