The weekly idiot

HELLO

I AM USING MY WIFES LAPTOP IN A VAIN ATTEMPT TO REACTIVATE MY PARKY ACCOUNT ON MY OWN LAPTOP WHICH  HAS BEEN  POORLY I AM ASKED TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD BUT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD I NEED MY OLD PASSWORD WHICH I HAVE MISLAID SO HOW DO I REACTIVATE     PDF ON MY LAPTOP,, I AM LOSING PATIENCE SO IM OFF

ANSWERS GREATFULLY ACCEPTED

big grin These lovely young Ladies are  L  to  R, Joanna,and Sarah, Sarah is my oldest child and Jo is her best friend, unfortunately  Jo lives  in New  Zealand, so they don see much of each other, only via  SKYPE.

anyone with advice about passwords please            FEDcool

Hi Fedex,

Are you needing to change the password for your forum account, or for your whole computer?

If it's for your forum account I can change that for you, and then you can re-set it to be something private.

Best wishes,
Alethea

Hello Alethea

Thankyou for your response to my query, its fixed, I rang the help line and Ezinda gave me a temporary password which allowed me to log in and change my password, so all is well my friend, and I have checked it and it worksbig grinhes happy anyway.

Kindest Regards  FED

Hi Fed,

Happy to hear it's all working now.

Best wishes,
Alethea

big grin

Hello  Althea,I know I must seem like a complete plonker but my laptop is broken again I have only just had it returned to me after  the left hand mouse pad collapsed into the device leaving only the right  pad working, this was not   good, so I returned home  a, new pad had been installed funny that as the new? pad had precisely the same marks caused by my pen knife, I used it to prise the collapsed pad from  the cavity in which it sits, also the  (new?)  pad was imovable I tried everyhing but no good,so I took it back to currys today hopefully it will be repaired this time. The reason I am telling you this is when it returned I could not access the FORUM my password was not recognised , I tried all the tricks to gain acess to my account but was forced to ring for help, which was given by Ezinda so all is well I have changed the password and have written every thing clearly in a new note pad for passwords only, will this new password transfer back to my laptop when it returns,or will I have to re register. This is my  wife's laptop by the way

Kind Regards     Fed, oh and thank you Ezinda for your help and patience

FED

but

Fed

Well done for having the tenacity to post and sort it out and to Ezinda and Alethea for their efforts.

At least your idiocy is confined to weekly bouts whereas mine is on a daily basis. 

On the subjects of mousepads a knife is an idea but hammer better 

Wisdom through stupidity is my motto keep up the good work

L

Hi Fed,

You should just be able to login to the forum using whatever your password is currently set at. Having work done on your laptop won't change your password, but you will most likely have to re-login to the forum.

Best wishes,
Alethea

Hello Althea and Ezinda

First a huge Supertanker load of apologies for  being a pest,I do understand belieive me, but I was carrying out the instructions to the letter and when I went to my e mail inbox, no info at all, so  to gain access I typed my email in the box,or my screen name  FEDEXLIKE, which I have used since i joined a couple of years ago or my e mail address but nothing worked, so you have a situation where all my efforts produced was,,       Password    (or email not recognised, plaese wait 6001seconds and try again)   in short I needed to be in to update my access but could not update anything at all as I could  not gain access,I am really sorry as I said for my lack  of  pcintellect, but if any other less painful method was available beleive me I would have used it,, now I am scared to log out in case I cant get back,,,HELP

Kindest Regards  FED

Hi Fedex,

I have responded to you via private message since I refer to your email address.

Thanks,
Alethea

big grin 

Hello Leyther.

I find the hammer method of repairing delicate electronics is not one I recommend, I myself disposed of a very mischievous  pc  using a 38 ton KOMATSU Excavator,I gave the machine many warnings which it ignored so I took it to work with me, and reduced it to its constituent atoms, I felt great , but I had to buy a new PC, I stil felt great though.

DONT DO SAY AS WAS ISDO  I WILL WOULD or similar

FEDcool

Just looking at the forum and if I click on "my wife has Parkinsons" thread I get access denied!

Why?

Thanks

GG

So do I . 

Me to ?

Nope, still access denied!

Now desperate to read it because I'm not allowed!

GG

I tried to read this too, but also got access denied...thought id been booted off the site so i clicked on another story and i was allowed to read it....hmmm :(

Hello all, this is strange. I've found the thread and fixed the problem. It should be fine now - http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/forum/thread/67270

Thanks for flagging this. 

Sharon

coolHELLO ALL MY FELLOW  A P AS'''(ANTI PARKY ARMY)

Now I know there will be a lot of folks who read my posts will think" who is this T????R,and, he should not be allowed on this great FORUM with his baad,(  thats in sheepage by the way) language and altogether very disrespectful attitude towards what is after all a very very VERY serious subjectfrown,well I daresay I will have ruffled feathers and pushed noses out of joint, (that hurts, mine was by courtesy of a cricket ball travelling at 1/3 light  speed bowled short) bugger but it hurt, sorry sorry please dont edititout as it adds flavour to this tale as I was saying I know I will have upset and probably dissapointed quite a few of you and I genuinely regret that have,,well, misbehaved,,and I most most deffinately, with all my reserves of appologetivenessaandmoreovertly, feel  a complete arse, oh ! there I go again, SORRY SORRY, I   am now going to part 2 as this post is itching to leave our world and wander the heavens so,

E O P 1

cool  PART TWO

Hello and wellcome to FEDS FILOSSIVee well I cant spell  philosophy, so where were we, oh  yes, the A P A all battle hardened veterans from the painfully young to the weakening but unbending (ME AND MANY OTHERS) older Brothers in  Arms, we will never yield to BLACKHEART  and  when pd is working its most evil tricks inside your head, when the drugs are not as effective and you are buckling under the onslaugeht remember to  eh   eerrr  hmph  sorry forgot ahem  oh yes  remember k22eep your head up you are not alone fight back I am at this moment testing my willpower, I  am shutting down badly and its hurting,testing testing 2  12 1  testing  failing  now  so must go.

NIGHT NIGHT  FED 

I HAVE TRIED 3 TIMES TO SEND A POST ALL HHAVE VAISHED THERE IS OW STEAM VENTING THROUGH MY EARS AND i now have my umteeen pounder hammer by my side but I wont continue here its to facebnow so bloodyook i will attemptto post my results of my test, which if you read my previous posts you will understand the reason I wanted to post the results here, burt i wont reik it,I am so bloody angry it will kickstatr  f??????G S??????D YSki????ingsia

FEDIAMNOIS  A NEGATIVET  DESERTING I HAVE CHILDISHLY THREATENED TO DO THIS EFORE I WILL  POST MY TEST RESULTS ON THIS FORUM EVETUALLY BUT NOT TTOBLOODYYDAY             GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRANGER ALL  MISSTAKES  AND MISPELT WORDDS LEFTT SO YOU CAN SWEEE HOW  II AM CONSTTANTTLY HAVINNG  TTO BACKK TRACKK, THIS  DOENTT OCCUR  WHEN POOSSTINNG ANNWHERE ELSETHIS IISEDITED OUT SO BE IITIF

FED