Today's Top 10

lukey you have a point to a certin extent
if you have a bad reaction from the pd meds that causes that problem than yes on that point i agree
i dont agree with what a posting on this forum can cause somebody to run down to the bookies and stick a monkey on the first race
as ive said you both have certain points i agree with :neutral_face:
You wouldnt have the same point of view if you had any idea what compulsions put you through!

Hv knows about these compulsions but he's still prepared to post racing tips. It may seem innocuous to those who havent suffered at the hands of DA's but he does and should know better!

Luke
Rene,
I was on das and yes I was kind of lucky,there were people on this forum posting about side effects of meds.Problem is you are on such a high,maybe enjoying the thrills.Risk taking all part of it,cant or not wanting to see the danger.I'm afraid it took me a while to realise I was having side effects,even longer to decide to come off them.
luke I agree with jd enough bringing up past it doesnt get anyone anywhere.Everyone here is aware of the court case
Take Care Dot xx
Lukey, everyone here knows you wouldn't be spouting off at all if it were anyone else but me. You're acting like a little teenage groupie following me around.
Sad, sad, sad!
:laughing:
thats 100pc right lukey i havent sufferd from them thank god so i dont know if i did than i probley would look at it diffrently but cant somebody post at there will you myself or anybody dont have to read them im sure that you mean and are commited to what you say and i appulad that (no hoestly im not trying to demean you in any way)ITS JUST as you say ive never suffered ,
Hi Dotty

How can anyone else make a balanced opinion if they dont know about what happened to him and what caused him to do it?

He was quite happy spouting off about it.

He is still defending his right to post RACING TIPS.

Thats just honky=dory for DA compulsives!

Luke
sorry didnt finish pressed the wrong button one question lukey if youd been arrested for something that youd blame on the pd meds would you use it as a defence
i honestly think i would
:neutral_face:
Luke,I'm sorry don't know much about you,have you had side effects from das.
lets let the past stay in the past and let the future take care of its self:laughing:
So you dont believe it was the meds that caused hv to commit his, misgivings shall we say?

You think he did it to escape justice?

Thats probably the reason why you're not questioning your mentor why he posted RACING TIPS to start with!

Luke
Yes Dotty, I have.....but its not the topic we are talking about.

HV has posted Racing tips. Ask him why. He doesnt want to answer me.

Luke
Sorry luke I'm getting very wary of you,have I reason to be?
What exactly do you want?
Grow up & let go of my trouser leg please Lukey. Stop grovelling round my feet. Go back inside & do your homework.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
thats not what i said and you no it why do you find the need to write things that only you see
lukey i have no mentor
you asked me for an opioin and ive given you an honest one
i havent been rude what so ever i recept your views
i dont want to agrue with you
just feel its time to drop the whole subject
its a row thats going nowhere
:neutral_face:
You would like that, eh hv?

Well if the mods deem that, then I have no choice.

But I hope they see the light.

You need help my old son.

Hope you get it!

Luke
Still don't understand why the fued between you both.Surely if both of you have had side effects,you should be more understanding to each other
well said dotty:smile:
I agree Dotty. I've offered a hsndshake & truce loads of times, but he's never accepted.
He just sits and waits for me every day, and as soon as I arrive and post something he pounces. Weird or what?
Dotty....for heavens sake!

LOOK at the postings headsline! I know we should be battling together but how can I endorse his open recklessness of posting tips on gambling!

What do you want me to say? 'Yeah, I agree with your tips'?

Sorry Dotty, I'm not out to offend anyone but he cant be allowed to post that sort of stuff!

Luke