Victims

alright lukey . im one of those people in this forum who takes nothing seroiusly. laugh your way through life is my motto(drives a few people mad still got the emails to prove it .)Lukey remorse is something any abled minded person should feel. i argree . BUT can you explian to me if you are under the influance of a certain med that the effects your thought and mental process to behave in a completely diffrent way to normal ,.than if that behaviour results in crimminal activaties due to the influance of the meds THAN how can you show remorse . lukey im not a clever man ,but ive been wrapped around people who would nick your last penny and show no remorse what so ever .And there not on any kind of meds that distriub the normal way of thinking .IN BIG R case as i understand as soon as he came of that certaen med he relized what he had done and admiitted full respoaiblty and showed full remorse and has since said sorry publictly . LUCKEY YOURSELF AND BIG R are highly intellgent men who i think if you put both your heads togather could futher the crause of pd greatly.THE POINT im trying to make is in very simple trems is this ,HOW can you show remorse or be guilty of something when you take something that affects your whole thought process diffrently thank you for listing to my thoughts jd
Thank you jd, those are very sensible words.

Have a good day.
LUKEY SORRY WANT DO YOU MEAN BY POSSE
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BASEMENT THREAD
THANKS JD
Lukey,

I apologise. I missed a couple of words out in my post to you. It should have read 'I do not understand some of your postings'.
ALRIGHT LUKEY ITS JUST BEEN PIONTED OUT TO ME WHAT THE MEANINGS ARE LUKEY JUST BY READING SOME OF YOUR WORDS YOU STRIKE ME AS A HIGHLY INTELGAENT PERSON YOUR VIEWS ARE CLEAR AND PERCISE AND YOU MAKE YOUR PIONT VERY FORCEABILY
LUKEY ITS NOT FAIR TO SAY BIG Rs POSSE WILL COME RUNING . THE POSSE AS YOU CALL THEM ARE PEOPLE JUST THE SAME AS YOURSELF WHO MAKE THERE OWN MINDS UP JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT AGREE WITH A CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW DONEST MAKE THEM ANYONES POSSE THATS VERY DOWNPUTTING TOWARDS PEOPLE WHO HAVE THERE OWN MIND. YOURSELF LUKEY IF YOU DISAGREE WITH A PIONT OF VIEW AND PEOPLE AGREE WITH YOUR VIEWS RATHER THAN SOMEBODY ELSES , DOES THAT MAKE THEM YOUR POSSE ITS A DOWNPUTTING STATEMENT TO ANY BODY WITH AN OPINION
AS FOR THE BASEMENT WELL WHAT CAN I SAY ITS BLOODY GREAT DOWN THERE JOKES MICKEY TAKEING BANNTER WHAT CAN ONE SAY TRY IT LUKEY
LUKEY IM JUST EXSPRESSING MY POINT IM NOBODYS POSSE IM JUST ENTILETED TO EXSPRESS MY OPINION BESIDES MY POSSES BIGGER THAN YOURS BASMENT JOKE :stuck_out_tongue:
Hi Jem

Unfortunately, it seems a lot of others do too! Perhaps if they read the posts from top to tail, things would become clearer.
Its akso important to read the whole thread. Reading from the beginning of a thread is far better than starting on page 3.

Previous threads of the same topic should also be considered.
Sometimes a point gets missed. Sometimes a person totally ignores the point and disappears at a tangent and completely masks the true debate. Its very easy to get misunderstood. Its sometimes very hard to get a view point across if people dont keep an open mind.

There are lots of reasons for not understanding but I think I've made it very clear what I meant.

Luke
Hi jd

You have just reminded me of one of my all time favourites! A great song by Bob Marley and later covered by Eric Clapton! :grin:

Luke
YOU GOOD LUKEY PRAY TELL PLEASE :laughing:
See if you can guess!
LUKEY ME OLD MATE IM NORMALLY STUCK DOWNSTAIRS I AINT GOT A SCOBBY DO I GIVE UP :laughing:
Maybe someone else can help you out? Maybe someone in the Saloon? :grin:
Luke
Only one that comes to mind is 'I shot the Sheriff'.
IS IT I SHOOT THE SHERIFF REMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST (IM PROBLEY WRONG):laughing:
What a classic!
MENT WITH A GOOD HEART I HOPE LUKEY (REMEBER MY POSSE BIGGER THAN YOURS ) :fearful:
I WAS ONLY JOKEING :stuck_out_tongue:
See you all down by the coral.....OK

Luke
MY GIRL WILL BRING A PAIR OF 45s OH AND GUNS TO MEET YOU BY THE SALON WHAT TIME :exclamation:
I WAS ONLY JOKEING WAS A HIT FOR ROD STREWART WHAT WAS HE KNOWN AS BEFORE HE BECOME ROD STREWART :smile:
IM HERE AT THE COARL LUKEY WHERE ARE YOU:exclamation: