Why is my OHs PD so different to anyone else ? Does anyone recognise this?

Hello everybody,my wife feels just the same,I’ve accused her if sleeping with people ,old men ,people we used to drink with but no longer really see,she’s really bring down with it all,my last episode of mistrust was on Sunday last,I went behind her back and changed àllmif her online banking details into my name,I don’t know what made me do it,I was on Pipexus1.05 mg and Pramipexole 0.52mg,and Co-beneldopar,and since October 18 when I went on to the Co-beneldopar and melatonin hormone to help me sleep,NOT, my life has been a total misery too,I pity my wife having to take the things first to her,I know she’s been faithful throughout our marriage but I suppose like any woman/man she maybe have needs I cannot give her,she’s already said she can’t, wait to leave me but she must still love me,(I hope)but like every carer enough is enough,but life for us PD sufferers isn’t easy or pleasant either,it’s not our fault we’ve got Parkinson’s,life’s a hitch but that’s life,it isn’t supposed to be too easy,and don’t forget your marriage vows,my wife is disabled from birth with Osteogenesis Imperfecto(brittle bone disease) so she knows what life’s like to have something wrong with you ,so she always says to me don’t feel sorry for yourself,there’s always someone worse than you,so everybody chin up and take whatever this life throws at you,no one feels sorry for you,only you,bye till next time?

Thank you so much for sharing your advice experience and good wishes…BUT where do I go given my situation
No one up to now has said yes dopamine agonists and levadopa caused a similar reaction in me or my OH?
I’m still waiting for him to go into hospital to take PD meds under observation …possibly causing a repeat of previous suicidal experiences - he’s like a person thawing out from stopping antipsychotics last August 2018 - they cause major brain fog and cognitive dysfunction and his character and personality has changed so much that he seems to be running on one candle when before he was a bank of LEDS. However he had 4 occasions of “showtime” of about 12 hours total in 2017 when reducing his psychiatric meds.
I wonder about LBD and have mentioned this to his neurologist but he says there is insufficient cognitive loss when he didn’t know who and what he was before so he has no baseline for comparison. I am at a loss when I have spent endless hours researching - LBD is characterised by poor reaction to PD meds and also antipsychotics and a DAT scan is not diagnostic purely for PD?
Thank you for your concerns - I have been talking to a psychotherapist for over 3 years but because the situation keeps on deteriorating with no hope of improvement how can this help other than understanding the problem better? I now know I have PTSD and am working on my own problems. Wishing you all listening, caring and medical support. PWP please be honest with your doctors - this really supports your carers.