A broken pencil

AS THE TITLE suggests the post I carefully put together evaporated when I pressed POST, it took a while to tell the story of my life and all its glory it would most likely bore ye so perhaps its just as well but b!!!!y hell where did it go as I am afraid I dont know but  it does make me mad and a little sad does anyone care when a mail goes to thin air and it makes it all seem pointless, like a broken pencil.

FED

I have suffered this in the past fed and it reduces me to a wet rag.

It seems to happen on long posts and other users have told me to write the thing as a word doc and then post it. this is technically beyond me and I have got round it by typing in a quick paragraph and posting, then another and posting, then another..........etc

Mosie

Thats a good idea Mosie,the post Iost was carefully thought out and would have been relevant to many of our Forum members, I was  vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery dessip ffo and once that occured  I was so annoyed I could not continue without expleteives.

Hope you are well old friend nice to hear from you again.

live long and prosper                Fedcool