Advatar

Who likes my new picture?

I think you may have lost to much weight bb.   Lol :-))

Sorry not me BB,  being on the pop the night before doesn't look like it agrees with you

Barnowl

Hello,

I am new to this can anyone tell me what support there is in Newport Gwent, really struggling at the moment

Thanks

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment. Please remember that you're not alone and support is out there. This page outlines some of the support that we have available, including local support groups and local advisers: https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/content/support-you 

You can also call our Helpline on 0808 800 0303 to talk through support that's available to you. Our Helpline team are here Monday-Friday: 9am-7pm and 10am - 2pm. 

Best wishes,

Joanne

(Digital team) 

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm afraid the link failed, I will try the help line when I finish work

Cheers

Neil

Hello how bizzare. Do ring the help line as Joanne says it is helpful I can honestly say without this charity I would have cracked under the strain of it all by now. Dx at 47 now 50 it was a massive smack in the mouth for me when told even though i know what it was. Good luck BB X

Hi Neil,

Sorry about that broken link. Please try this one, hoping it works this time! https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/content/support-you

Take care,

Joanne

and i thought it made my eyes stand out lol xx

Prefer some of your previous pics BB ... but if it's symbolic that you want to Terminate PD, then that works just fine.

I'm probably breaching Viz comic copyright with my pic (hope they find it in themselves to forgive me)!

Hi perky yes it is to terminate PD and also with regard to my recent filming with PUK. Going off and agreeing to be filmed took a lot out of me but I am back now and I always want to see myself as strong as a terminator. BB x

i fined it helps to see how far you can go on the pop then you kown on your night out you kown how much you can take on a night out other wise you will not to good next morning