Alarm to alert people when you fall

My mother has fallen a few time in the Garden she in her late 70’s , and had lots of problems getting up again ,due to her Parkinson’s
We are looking at a a phone and a alarm to go around her neck ,so she can get help .
Can anyone recommend one ?
She has cares allowance would she been able to get one for free?
What help is out there for her ?

Hi 123,
We just noticed this was your first post, so we wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the Parkinsons UK Forum. We found some alarm-related items in the shop, which may help. And in addition to any suggestions provided by our lovely community, please feel free to call us at 0808 800 0303 to speak to an adviser free and confidentially.
We hope you’ll enjoy your time here, getting to know our wise and supportive forum family.
All the best,
Moderation Team

Welcome to the forum.
Sorry to hear about mum. There is careline services available as well. They have alarm pendant which can be worn around the neck or on the wrist. But it would be better to fix a key safe also if she lives alone. Some of the council’s have careline services , worth to check with your local council.
Hope this helps.
Take care.