Alfredo

Good morning, I have hadParkinson’s for 19 years , I am retired and live with my wife of 51 years in London. My Parkinsonism has been developing controlled until lastnow I feel that the disease is controlllooking forward of finding out through a few ithis forum how to be on top of the condition ah agaln
Red social y que no one i

Hi @ALromon,

A very warm welcome to the community! We have a very supportive and helpful (not to mention insightful!) group here, as I’m sure you will find out for yourself soon enough. They will be able to share their stories and experiences with you and what has worked for them. You never know what you may learn!

Until then, we have a lot of good resources on the website about living with Parkinson’s that you might find helpful.

You can also reach out to our helpline if you ever have questions or concerns, or simply want to talk, at 0808 800 0303.

Best wishes,
Joy
Forum Moderation Team

Thank you Joy , but allow me to repeat my message as my first introduction “ escaped “ without finishing it.v

Good morning , I have had Parkinson for 19 years . I am retired and live in London with my wife, to whom I have been married for 51 years. My Parkinsonism has been developing controlled until the last few months. Now I feel that the PD is controlling me.,and I am looking forward to finding out , through the immense wealth of knowledge that there is in this forum how to be on top of the condition again. Thank you in advance ce for your cooperation

Hi I have been diagnosed 13 years and suffering poor response from my meds for the last too.

It maybe time to try the appo. Pump, the duodopa pump or DBS. Contact your neurologist.