Ali j's critically ill

Grey - Can I take this opporunity to apologise for what I said in my note above. I take everything back. I sincerely apologise for the comments above.

AliJ - you should be disgusted with yourself. How dare you lead everyone on such a wild goose chase telling dreadful lies. Just think - when it does eventually happen - NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU!!.

GREY - APOLOGIES AGAIN.

Sally B
Hello Gray
What are these facts that you think you have. You must explain to us all. This cannot be left unanswered. If Ailj is really i'll i for one need to know. I want to support Alij
sally b iam not sure exactly what is happening now, but some one is putting lies about my mom and i dont no now who it is but who ever you could you please stop this right now because you are going to look so stupid when you find out the truth.i have had a day of this today,not been able to work because iam to weary of it all. I hope when mom comes home you will have got a grip of your selfs because as iam aware my mom has alot of friends on the forums ,well i thought she had but you are all proving me wrong.ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ALL OF THIS AWAY FROM MY MOM,YOU NO SHE CAN NOT COPE WITH THINGS AND YOU ARE ALL TURNING YOUR BACKS ON HER NOW,I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND SAYING ABOUT ME AND HER. she has asked about you all on the forums and she can gather there is some thing wrong ,i could not look at here in the eye and lie to her how do you think she is going to feel when she finds out what this is all about .
This cannot be left like this ???????????????? come on someone say something
Are you still there Beci
Whatever the truth is, Ali needs our love, compassion and understanding. PLEASE be patient and tolerant - this is a dreadfully delicate situation.
Deadfull news--do not know Ali but read her posts often and admire her spirit.Get well soon Ali--hope all goes well
Alij i'm your friend remember we are all PD's togetter no matter what.
All The Best
John E
I think before we go any further with this we need a few basic facts.
On Friday Ali posted on PD Junction to say that she was going into hospital.
I personally messaged her and like many others wished her a speedy recovery etc.
We were told that her daughter Beci would keep us informed of her mums progress.

On Saturday afternoon I was very distressed to find a posting on the PDJ site from Beci, under Alis name saying that her mum was in a critical condition. I posted a reply offering support. Shortly after this Beci logged on as Ali. She was concerned that she would be bombarded with messages etc I therefore contacted Jackie (Cutiepie) the site admin with a view to her speaking to Beci to sort out a central contact that could post information on her behalf.

I understand that Beci, logged on as Ali, was on the PDJ site most of Saturday.

By Sunday I had received information from Jackie that there was some doubt as to the identity of Beci, indeed several thought it was Ali herself. I logged on the site on Sunday morning to find Ali logged on. I messaged her and treated her as Beci. I got a response from what i assumed to be Beci saying that people had turned against her. She had previously told me that she had got her mums mobile and I knew that Jackie had rang the number leaving messages for Beci to ring her. I asked her to ring Jackie but she refused I gave her my number and asked her to ring me but she refused. I explained that a simple call would rid any doubt from anyones mind and that I would sort out misunderstandings. Again she refused.

In addition I found out that Jackie had rung all the hospitals in the Telford area with a view to sending flowers only to find that:

a) no one under Alis name was registered there for an operation
b) that the main hospital in Telford didnt do that particular operation
c) the hospitals didnt do any operations at weekends at all

With this information I was seriously doubting that I was messaging Beci and that it was in fact Ali. I challenged her to tell the truth and to prove that she was Beci. She refused.

I am a moderator on PD-Junction, Jackie is the administrator. We have a duty to protect our membership from fraudulent identities on the site.

As we had serious doubts as to who was logged on as Ali we had no choice but to suspend her profile until further notice.

If we are proved wrong as to our assumption so be it. For all we knew it could have been someone else logged on as Beci making mischief.

We cannot apologise for protecting our membership in light of other recent problems. Nor can we be expected to verify a members identity when they refuse to provide us with the evidence that a simple phone call would have provided.

We intend to get to the bottom of this and will issue a full and open statement to our membership when we have concluded our investigation.

We are all concerned about the well being of Ali whatever the truth is. We wouldnt be going to all this trouble if we werent. Moodyblue (a PDJ moderator) sums it up in his post.

We are looking to help Ali whatever the situation.

Leyther

on behalf of Jackie and the Moderators at PD-Junction.
leyther,i found out today that you speak with my mom and from your post to me today saying you are no fool that iam myself am ali ,hurt.The reason i will not speak with you is because i do not no you from adam,i have spoen to jackie today on the phone.I tryed to clear this up this morning but my post were being taken away as soon as i was trying to explain ,so what chance have i got,a message was sent to jackie from helen saying that iam not beci that ian ali playing games,she then went on to complain about because i had not signed in as my self,jackie asked me too,but mom had told me to use her profile to let people no about her wellbeing so thats what i was doing,when jackie asked me again it was late i said i would do it the next day ,and the i did not wont people to keep emailing me ,i have had enough to deal with as it is.so when i came to check moms emails today i had all of this pushed at me ,i tryed to explain but no one would listern to me,all i was trying to do was protect my mom. Now i no my mom has a lot of respect and trust in both of the forums and as i am aware is liked too,but to have all of this today as well as the added pressure from the hospital it has made me cry,now iam normally a strong girl but for my mom to be bullied yet again from the people i thought were her friends im not sure what to think of that my self,some nasty remarks have been said about me and my mom by several people,and when mom returns home she will be devestated by it all. Now as far as the hospital is concerned ive explained this earlier too but yet again it was removed,so i will say it again the reason the hospital will not give any information about my mom is because she is on police protection,and for all of you that have wonted to send flowers and cards to her all i can say is that iam deepley sorry for the misunderstanding,but this is private stuff .i hope i have explained my self quite clearly.thankyou for your time and i hope your opions of me and my mom come to a hault for her sake .beci.
How very distressing this is, for the moderators and administrators, having to sort all this out.
Also for Ali. If she is in fact not in hospital and has been sending the posts herself she needs help.She must feel so very lonely to need to do some thing like this.
Hope this can be resolved sooner rather than later.

annesel
i would like to add i have just read through leythers post again and my mom had her operation on saturday morning and yes the hospital does do that kind of op ,so i think some were you have your wires crossed and do you no exactley what my mom was having doen because it was complicated,dont evn bother answering that one i just can not explain this no more you all have made me weary today ,i was mean to go to work today but had to phone in sick ,until i had a call to do cover for anhour and i could not even concentrate, iam a carer for elderly and disabled people and my mind has to be on the ball.i wish you all fair well now as i have done my best and am out of words for you all,mom will return when she does she is still in intensive care ,but a wake now. she has another operation tomorrow.
I HAVE DONE MY BEST FOR MY MOM BUT PEOPLE DISCARD ME SO PLEASE TAKE IT UP WITH HER NOW AS I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL OF THIS,AND I HOPE THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD DOUBTS IN ME AND MOM ARE VERY HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY HAVE DONE.I JUST HOPE MY MOM SEES IT THAT WAY.
Moderaters and scottish poets. I piss them,
Hi,
As some of you are aware I'm having a rough time at the moment,going though divorce and not at home,going to court so haven't been posting much on here for that reason.I have been accussed over last few months of harrassing ali,txt messages,emails I'm suppossed to have sent.when asking evidence never any.Because of situation I'm in police monitoring my phone,so proof I haven't sent.About month ago I had call from admin, Ali had accussed me of sending her private messages via black boxes,said they were nasty really upset her I had made her feel so bad was gonna jump off cliff cos couldnt cope.I promise I never send any nasty messages.I was very upset didn't sleep much for week,very tearful.I wanted to clear my name but knew I hadn't done anything,I felt sorry for Ali for having to say I had been harrasing her,guessed for attention.so I left it and decided to have no furthur contact.I have a lot to cope with without added stress,I turned down friend requests facebook from her several times in last few weeks.A month before her and a friend of hers requested I didnt have contact with either So I HAVE kEPT AWAY!
I never sent email to jackie this morning and didn't send any private messages to Becky.I did however keep message Becky sent to me and have as evidence.
I don't know the truth but like moody posted ali needs support whatever.
Take Care Dot