Ali j's critically ill

This morning Ali went for surgery to remove her kidney due to Cancer spreading to her Kidney and surrounding tissue. I have just been informed by her daughter that surgery has been stopped because Ali's spleen’s ruptured and she’s had a heart attack. She is in intensive care, critically ill.

Ali's well known and liked on this forum, so I know you'd appreciate if I keep you updated.

Cutiepie
What a shock!,thanks for the info QT

Roz
What truly awful news. I do hope she pulls through.
There is no justice is there, that one person should have to
bear all the things that have happened to Ali.
Do keep us all informed

annesel
thinking of you ali and wishing you find the strength to recover
hello all so sad to hear this bad news hoping she gets though this and my thoughts are with the fammily god bess
del
Hi.

I've not been on this forum very long so I don't really know Ali J, but I've read a lot of her postings and one thing that stands out is how supportive she is to others on here, even though she has a lot of problems herself.

I hope she gets through this. My thoughts are with her and her family at this difficult time.

Kathy
This is just awful news, poor Ali has come through so much. I just don't know what to say except I will be thinking and praying for her and her family. Thanks Cp for keeping us informed.
Lizzy xx
I am so shocked and upset about alij i am praying she comes through this love ,hope and best wishes to ali and her family, smiler
my thoughts are with you Ali, you are always there for us all when we need a guiding hand , even though your own struggles have been so hard, chin up and keep fighting . Dejay
One of the first to welcome me to the Forum.Praying for you to pull through ali j.
Hi Cutiepie & all,

I'm also sorry to hear things have gone so wrong for Ali J. I've lit my candle...will keep praying for her recovery. Sounds like she's in for a long, hard fight. She was also one of the first to welcome me to the PD blog...has always helped me with her good wishes and comfort. IF anyone gets her address & full name at the hospital where she's staying please let us know. I'd love to send her a card, so she can see it when she awakens....
And Cutiepie, please keep us up to date, as you can, on her progress.....

hugs to you all,
nonnameme:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
alij I'm praying that you have a comfortable night,and you are free from pain.I hold out my arms to you,with love angel4u
I've started this posting three or four times; just don't know
what to write, it's so upsetting about Ali j. God bless her
and give her a piece of good luck for a change. No one deserves
more.

Buster
Thinking of you Ali
just seen the news about ali my thoughts are with her and her family at this difficult time i hope she pulls through, i can tell by her posts she's a fighter come on girl you can beat this all my love ian s
I have only just read about Ali. I am sure I speak for all of us when I say that she has been a star over the years and a good friend to many on the site. My thoughts are with her family.

Glenchass
Thinking of dear Alij, a gentle soul with a kind heart who is teaching us all
what it means to keep on battling no matter what life throws at us.

Sending you love and hugs, Ali.

Tootsie
Sorry, but I can't stay silent and watch this. I posted a guarded message on poets corner this morning, short on facts and relying heavily on the intuition of friends here, particularly that of Chris (Purple Slipper).

The hoax is here. I don't understand why those in the know don't come forward and explain - you deserve to know Ali is not in hospital critically ill and has been communicating to us as her daughter.

Clearly she is ill and requires our support but in a different way.
HOW DARE YOU MAKE THOSE REMARKS ABOUT MY MOM ,HOW MANY TIMES TODAY HAVE I GOT TO TELL YOU,MY MUM IS IN INTENSIVE CARE AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE THIS DISGUSTING EVIL REMARKS TO ME AND ABOUT MY MOM TODAY ON PD JUNCTION ,WELL I HOPE YOU ARE REALLY HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE OR ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE.
Grey - I just hope you are satisfied with what you have said. How dare you come onto this website and comment on something you don't even know about. You have got such a nerve.

BECI - LISTEN. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. MY HUSBAND LOST HIS FATHER 21ST DECEMBER LAST YEAR. WE HAVE FOUND OUT HIS MOTHER HAS GOT LIVER AND BOWL CANCER AND WE DON'T KNOW HOW LONG SHE MAY HAVE - MAYBE A FEW WEEKS, MAYBE MONTHS, WE DON'T KNOW. ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU ARE NOT ALONE - IF WE GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER, IT PROVES WE ARE BETTER THAN CERTAIN OTHER PEOPLE.

STAY STRONG BECI - FOR YOUR MOM.

All my love and best wishes

Sally
xxxxxx